IGNORED

Carn Marth

Guest Caustic

Guest Caustic

absolutely brilliant from start to end. highlight of the RDJ album.

one of Richy's all-time greatest. (or one of my favourites anyway)

show some love for the super lush spazout.

It is fucking great and always never mentioned on this forum when there is some banter about the RDJ album (well, not that I recall any mentions of the track).

I always turn the volume up so loud at 1.14

Ya good track. Just listened to it twice after reading this thread. Although it is a little louder than the rest of the album.

Oh yea I forgot. I did a very loose cover of this song once on my geetar lol.

Guest Caustic
Ya good track. Just listened to it twice after reading this thread. Although it is a little louder than the rest of the album.

Oh yea I forgot. I did a very loose cover of this song once on my geetar lol.

post it post it post it post it post it post it

lol

I was doing like an audition or something and had nothing prepared, and had carn mouth stuck in my head. So I pitch shifter my geetar down an octave and put in two bass loops. Than just did some sort of ambient chord loops and stuff. Than played the melody, than just improvised a bit. When I was finished, the guy was like lol that was cool the bass line sounded like Les Claypool and I was like lol whatever.

Who knows where the hard copy is. Maybe it is back up North. I should be back there in like five months lol. You guys are probably thinking I am making all this up lol.

Guest Helper ET

I remember listening to RDJ Album in my headphones in class in highschool, and when this song came on everyone turned and looked at me.

Why do some people call this song Corn Mouth?

Welcome to Carnmarth Hotel, Newquay, Cornwall

pic_view_from_hotel.jpg

Guest Romhotep

According to the printed tracklisting on the Japanese import, it's Carn Marth. Two problems, tough. 1) The same import also lists Goongumpas, and I've always seen this Goon Gumpas, so don't know about it's complete reliability on English typography (and I mean, hey, it's a Japanese import, typos happen). 2) Just stylistically comparing the letters scrawled for Carn Marth/Carn Mouth/Corn Mouth on the back of both the original WARP album and the Sire albums other tracks, and how he has written the "o"s, "r"s, and "u"s in them, it does seem like it could very well be Corn Mouth.

According to the printed tracklisting on the Japanese import, it's Carn Marth. Two problems, tough. 1) The same import also lists Goongumpas, and I've always seen this Goon Gumpas, so don't know about it's complete reliability on English typography (and I mean, hey, it's a Japanese import, typos happen). 2) Just stylistically comparing the letters scrawled for Carn Marth/Carn Mouth/Corn Mouth on the back of both the original WARP album and the Sire albums other tracks, and how he has written the "o"s, "r"s, and "u"s in them, it does seem like it could very well be Corn Mouth.

CarnMarth.com site for Hotel on hill overlooking Cornwall (Carn Marth Cove)

pic_view_of_bay_location.jpg

Photo of Press release for Richard D James album Warp 43 P (promo version that included hair)

warp43p.jpg

I remember an interview or article discussing that Carn Marth, Fore Street and Logan Rock are all places or areas near or related to Cornwall.

Archived