IGNORED

Hi guys!

Blir

I've just moved here from the Autechre subforum, it's a nice place but I needed somewhere with more of a retro feel.

So... What's the happy haps?

Hiya! Welcome to our family of Luke Viberts! I am sure you'll enjoy it here. What is your favorite tune by the Luke Viberts? He is so funky and great.

Hiya! Welcome to our family of Luke Viberts! I am sure you'll enjoy it here. What is your favorite tune by the Luke Viberts? He is so funky and great.

Hey! You remind me of the Autechre subforums very own "Rook", have you heard of him!?

My favourite song by the Luke Viberts is Down Under on the Wagon Christ album Throbbing Pouch.

THIS IS SO MUCH FUN YOU GUYS!

Guest hahathhat

Hey! You remind me of the Autechre subforums very own "Rook", have you heard of him!?

My favourite song by the Luke Viberts is Down Under on the Wagon Christ album Throbbing Pouch.

THIS IS SO MUCH FUN YOU GUYS!

the titles of the trax on that album are super hifi

floot is like ice cubes bobbing in a rootbeer float

down under implies lyrics, dodah, dahh down under.

night owls is a hoot

rexxcist is subwoofer king

Archived