IGNORED

radiohead remix project/contest

hayhook

dl various parts of the track nude (from itunes i think)

and then remix and upload to the radioheadremix.com site

winner gets sold on itunes.

watmm represent!

I'm gonna pin this topic.

Also people should know there are torrents of the shit available.

Winner of WATMM remix contest gets the chance to call up Thom Yorke and say "fuck you for charging for a remix pack".

Guest analogue wings

Winner of WATMM remix contest gets the chance to call up Thom Yorke and say "fuck you for charging for a remix pack".

thanks for pinning an indie thread on an electronica forum

fuck radiohead. they're about as cool as U2

untwist those panties son.

a good chance for a laugh. Plus you never know, some good might come out of it.

• 3 weeks later...

FUCK SORRY I FORGOT WE'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO DISCUSS ELECTRONIC MUSIC HERE

besides, it's a REMIX contest. why is it out of place here?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest meneedit

Hi guys,

I just spent ages downloading iTunes only to discover that the elements of the song arent available in any store. I first clicked on my country then I tried some others and they all said that it's not available.

Hi guys,

I just spent ages downloading iTunes only to discover that the elements of the song arent available in any store. I first clicked on my country then I tried some others and they all said that it's not available.

*cough*http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4111986/Radiohead_NUDE_Multitracks*cough*

Guest meneedit
*cough*http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4111986/Radiohead_NUDE_Multitracks*cough*

Thanks dude but whoa! way too big. it would have been smarter for them to provide them as mp3s. or for the uploader to covert them to mp3s.

Thanks dude but whoa! way too big. it would have been smarter for them to provide them as mp3s. or for the uploader to covert them to mp3s.

But Mp3 sucks... If you record silence and convert the audio to MP3 and turn up the volume you'll hear digitalized-silence. I hate that.

• 7 months later...

But Mp3 sucks... If you record silence and convert the audio to MP3 and turn up the volume you'll hear digitalized-silence. I hate that.

Haha the digital noisefloor is silent as a rat compared to the noise you'll be getting with any outboard gear.

apart from that i agree with you. mp3 is ridiculously bad in any music making environment, degraded transients which get further degraded when you work them over and turn the result into mp3, mixing together with other mp3 samples etc. something that sounded mixable will turn out terrible. always keep mp3 out of the studio and after the final master.

Archived