IGNORED

.snd - 4, 5, 6

Guest fox

Guest telikan

I was surprised at how aggressive this gets. These 12"s have much less repetition compared to the old albums, or I should say, the changes are less subtle (peep the 'score' sheet in the pics of their studio on flickr-- INSANE). Amazing how they stick to their classic sounds that are unmistakably theirs, but still manage to do something completely different. I do think it was pretty wise to kind of advertise this as being three separate 12"s, and not an album of any sort. Each one seems to function on its own, and it's a much more enjoyable process listening to them that way, and not feeling bound to hear them in sequence every time.

Also, each 12" actually has a name/identifier word:

4- inner

5- hpuncture

6- push

detroitechre.

nice.

Anxiously awaiting getting to put mine on the turntable.

btw someone give me some 320 mp3s stat lol. I'll be yr friend.

Guest moo duck
Still haven't received mine... I ordered it from this german website....

by the way, Hardwax isn't just a german website but legendary place founded in the very early days of techno (detroit, chicago) as bridge connection between continents by von Oswald & Ernestus (Basic Channel, Rhythm & Sound etc.). it closely related to Dubplates & Mastering studio and almost everyone from their shop crew is specifically famous producer, for example T++ now in Monolake.

I'm extremely pleased with this release. Very happy that I own a copy. 5 is my favorite disc so far after preliminary analysis.

Guest kerouac78

IT WORKS IT WORKS!!

I FOUND THAT SITE BY TOTAL FLUKE...NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE.

ENJOY ENJOY....THIS ALBUM IS SICKENING...ESPECIALLY HPUNCTURE1. WOW.

CHEERS FROM CANADA MATES....

• 1 month later...

k after checking out tenderlove (surprisingly melodic), i'm listening to this right now

this is a seriously good record. inner track 03 is fucking immense.

good invisible jukebox with them in this month's wire as well. big lol out of them at an early autechre track, and they talk at length about the boundaries they impose on themselves in terms of the sound. no basslines!

Edited by kaini

Guest Lurker
k after checking out tenderlove (surprisingly melodic), i'm listening to this right now

this is a seriously good record. inner track 03 is fucking immense.

good invisible jukebox with them in this month's wire as well. big lol out of them at an early autechre track, and they talk at length about the boundaries they impose on themselves in terms of the sound. no basslines!

scan plz? plz :[

• 1 month later...
Guest goodwillsidis

it took a while, but not only did this grow on me, it convinced me to go back and give Stdio another try, and I'm digging that record for the first time too...

anyone see the shirts on that flickr account?? I wonder what the chances of being the only dude on the east coast rocking an official SND shirt are...

• 1 month later...
  • 13 years later...