IGNORED

Rate Your Lunch™

Joyrex

Since it's 10:30 am I'm going to just pretend I'm having lunch right now. In front of me I have an open-faced pulled pork sandwich with tangy memphis style BBQ sauce, melted jack cheese, and pickled spicy cabbage, with a side of fried okra, buttered corn bread, and a bowl of chicken tortilla soup. Also to my left is a plate of sliced avocado, juiced with lime and sprinkled with cracked sea salt. I have a tall frosty mug of IBC root beer to my right. A giant, fresh, warm, soft chocolate chip cookie awaits me once I've finished the meal.

see That's what i'm talking about... that is a big ass lunch, could you seriously eat all of that? i'd really have to stuff myself to be able to even think about eating all of it.

*sings star spangled banner*

*scoops entire lunch full of food into a giant burlap sack*

*drops giant burlap sack full of dishes and food into a massive deep fryer*

*tosses in a bag pipe*

*removes everything from deep fryer*

*puts on kilt*

*yells FREEEDOMMMM!!!!!!*

*a giant 280-foot tall william wallace emerges from the sea*

*giant william wallace picks up the restaurant, and submerges it in the sea, which is actually deep frying oil*

*the entire universe magically gets deep fried*

*william wallace eats the deep fried universe*

*farts the "flower of scotland"*

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

truely epic. awe inspiring.

p.s. i fried something called "sicilian sausage" x3, in a sandwich with brown sauce. fit as fuck.

plus, regarding scottish cuisine, who wouldn't want to eat this:

deep-fried-mars-bar.jpg

truely epic. awe inspiring.

p.s. i fried something called "sicilian sausage" x3, in a sandwich with brown sauce. fit as fuck.

plus, regarding scottish cuisine, who wouldn't want to eat this:

deep-fried-mars-bar.jpg

it looks like they didnt even bother taking the wrapper off first

Since it's 10:30 am I'm going to just pretend I'm having lunch right now. In front of me I have an open-faced pulled pork sandwich with tangy memphis style BBQ sauce, melted jack cheese, and pickled spicy cabbage, with a side of fried okra, buttered corn bread, and a bowl of chicken tortilla soup. Also to my left is a plate of sliced avocado, juiced with lime and sprinkled with cracked sea salt. I have a tall frosty mug of IBC root beer to my right. A giant, fresh, warm, soft chocolate chip cookie awaits me once I've finished the meal.

see That's what i'm talking about... that is a big ass lunch, could you seriously eat all of that? i'd really have to stuff myself to be able to even think about eating all of it.

*sings star spangled banner*

*scoops entire lunch full of food into a giant burlap sack*

*drops giant burlap sack full of dishes and food into a massive deep fryer*

*tosses in a bag pipe*

*removes everything from deep fryer*

*puts on kilt*

*yells FREEEDOMMMM!!!!!!*

*a giant 280-foot tall william wallace emerges from the sea*

*giant william wallace picks up the restaurant, and submerges it in the sea, which is actually deep frying oil*

*the entire universe magically gets deep fried*

*william wallace eats the deep fried universe*

*farts the "flower of scotland"*

lols. man your lunch just sounded so damn american... sounds good though.

proper fine scottish cuisine (our seafood, venison and game) can't be beaten though. world renowned. seriously.

LUNCH.

Guest zaphod

had a pork sandwich with bacon and roasted apple slices on ciabatta with some greens as well. 6/5

Guest Deep Fried Everything

mmmmm instead of soup and fruit i chose a vietnamese chicken sandwich purchased on the street, complete with special bbq sauce, carrots, cilantro, onion, and chicken on a small hoagie bun

5/5

2. avocado, cut in half and eaten with a spoon

i was doing this the day before this thread was made, and the day before that.

sea salt and a splash of white wine vinegar.. i know lime is good but whatever, i like vinegar

i was also having horse meat sandwiches (with tomato and all that jazz), never eaten horse before...

Guest tronicphace

Oversized slice of sausage pizza burnt to a crisp, and an egg salad sandwich with lettuce on sourdough bread.

I eat salad-eaters for breakfast, by the way. pansies...

UPDATE: I ended up not having the meatloaf, and instead opted for pizza - one slice of supreme pizza, and one slice of sausage/pepperoni/mushroom.

3/5 - I also was a bit miffed the raised the prices on their slices - now it costs 6.00 for two slices (tax included) whereas before it was only 5.40.

i had the other half of my footlong from yesterday.

just for the record, i havent pewped since thursday :0

SINCE THURSDAY!?!? :omg:

My God, man - you're gonna shatter the bowl when you finally let that chocolate freight train loose!

i know. this is quite unusual for me. quite unusual indeed. my belly is all distended

I bet your gas is quite epic and foul at the moment...

i know. this is quite unusual for me. quite unusual indeed. my belly is all distended

I bet your gas is quite epic and foul at the moment...

chocolate gas, you mean

bapao with magno chutney, 3/5

i always cut them in half spread sambal oelek, or some other sambal all over it

Archived