IGNORED

Rate Your Lunch™

Joyrex

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JW Modestburns

I went with a old faithful choice today, A local Peruvian chicken place called Crisp and Juicy. I got a quarter chicken (white meat) with a small order of fried yuca and a soda.

the food is always good, but the lunchtime rush is pretty insane over there. My rating is 5/5, and you can lick my hairy balls if you disagree.

Today it was Jambalaya from Treebeard's - pretty good stuff. 4/5

WHERE'S TEH SHIT STORY, FRED?

fucker must have the day off or something.

its possible he just slipped out a massive turd, cleaned up, and walked away feeling fresh as a button. some of the best things in life are simple.

its possible he just slipped out a massive turd, cleaned up, and walked away feeling fresh as a button. some of the best things in life are simple.

NO, YOU DO NOT WITHHOLD DEFECATION FOR OVER 5 DAYS AND JUST "SLIP OUT A MASSIVE TURD".

Guest Iain C

Lunch today consists of tea and bonghits because I'm too ill to face solid food except graeps and they don't go well with tea

Phaal curry at 5pm on empty stomach, with some nan and raita. i'm paying the price now, ouch

it was very tasty, lots of flavors alongside the pepper, and nan was perfect, so 4/5

Bought some Italian bread, put a tiny bit of oil on it, rubbed some garlic onto the bread, sliced up some tomatoes and mozarella, threw it into the oven... Mmmmmmmm!

EDIT: Oh, right... forgot to rate it.

5/5

Now I'm gonna go make myself an espresso. WHOOP!

Guest dild0

today i had homemade margherita pizza(modded with some fresh home-bred salame)

+

Lavazza mokay0!

edit: of course 10/10

• 1 month later...

sainsbury's "taste the difference" coronation chicken sandwich. bag of cool original doritos. fresh tropical fruit salad. can of coke. 3.5/5

piece of smoked chicken, piece of black-truffle cheese, fresh bread

on the side, a little slab of moroccan polm and a cup of strong coffee

A+

1557814947_1a649347e3.jpg

Dippy egg and soldiers? Yes please.

Free range natch

that looks so good. im gonna nip up the road and get some eggys.

today i had 2 rounds of mature cheddar and encona hot pepper sauce sarnies in crusty white

tonights romantic dinner for one:

fresh tuna steak, cumin seeds, root ginger, noodles, broccoli, courgette, garlic, chilli, sping onion, fresh coriander

candlelight, fine wine, freddie jackson "rock me tonight" LP, wank

Guest Iain C

I don't think I'm going to have dinner today. Egg and toast is fine for one day's food. I'm going to go to the pub instead.

Guest Drahken

During my busy months I have a catering service provide lunches for me and the employees. Today was Swedish Meatballs, Cali greens and mashed potatoes. I love home cooking and for $5 a meal delivered hot and fresh you just can't go wrong. Reminds me of being in school and getting hot lunches, only they don't suck.

Archived