IGNORED

Rate Your Lunch™

Joyrex

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
match... you mean my shit? well you cant manufacture inspirato... but if it's eventful than I'll be sure to share the details.

Of course I meant your shit - Bowl vs. Bowel, man!

still haven't gone. it probably won't be till friday

No fucking way you have been holding in your shit for a week...

then again, my daughter when she was 4 or 5 would go about that long without shitting, then release this big, massive singular turd that looked like layered strata...

Fred - have a steak and a glass of wine tonight ( the old "Reset Button Technique" )

my lunch was terrible how can an Italian fuck up an Italian sub ?

I just rocked a meatball sub for rosatis, the meatballs were the size of tennis balls and the bread was fresh and crunchy. There was melted cheese included but I couldn't specifically locate it. The sauce was sublime.

8.3/10

then again, my daughter when she was 4 or 5 would go about that long without shitting, then release this big, massive singular turd that looked like layered strata...

yeah it's hard to fathom.. actually i think i'm about to go get rid of it right now, i think the time has come. but i did this to myself you see. i'd had a few xanax bars and that'll plug you right up.

i'm really quite fearful the damage i'm about to potentially go do to myself.... but then it wanes when i think about and i dont have to go. it waxes and it wanes.

yeah it's hard to fathom.. actually i think i'm about to go get rid of it right now, i think the time has come. but i did this to myself you see. i'd had a few xanax bars and that'll plug you right up.

i'm really quite fearful the damage i'm about to potentially go do to myself.... but then it wanes when i think about and i dont have to go. it waxes and it wanes.

If you can manage, I would recommend doing it when you get home - because there will be blood. And you might cry.

There Will Be Blood

that's going to be name of the short story

yeah haven't had it yet. and yo i cant just reach into the fridge at work and pull out a filet and a bottle of cab

"Multus Sanguis Fluit" ( Much Blood Will Flow) is probably the only phrase I remember from 8 years of Latin.

* reaches into work fridge *

* pulls out Bordeaux and a thick Delmonico*

Guest Idrn
*pulls out the lunch of a fat, cat-owning, single, 40-something woman*

muller rice

galaxy cake bar

deep fried sadness

...ugh... you guys... I've stopped putting sugar in my coffee, and... well, I just don't use sugar no more. Fucking hell. My stomach is going crazy. There's some sort of detox-thingie going on inside of me... Shit... literally speaking. ...Diarrhea, fuck!

Had Mexican food at a restaurant right after seeing Indiana Jones - had chicken fajitas. Not bad, chicken could have used a bit more marination/seasoning.

3/5.

lol, I think its possible you've actually got some kind of scattish tendencies there joyrex.

FFS man, I'm KIDDING. I've got a really weak stomach when it comes to stuff like that - no way I'd be able to do scat stuff... even if I wanted to in the first place!

Naw, I just like hearing a good McGriff Poop Fable™. Doesn't everyone?

Archived