IGNORED

Rate Your Lunch™

Joyrex

i had an emmental + tomato toasted sandwich. i regretted not including some chorizo. it was quite bland, so put some sambal (chili mush) on it. so half of it was alright. an orange yogurt for desert.

2/5

for dinner (i just fell asleep on the sofa and slept through dinnertime, as did my flatmate) i'll be making salmon steaks, corn on the cob and roast potatoes, or maybe i'll make mash, dunno

i have a feeling the meal will be crap apart from the salmon

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tronicphace

I had a packet of microwavable Uncle Ben's Creamy Four Cheese rice. It's part of a reduced-portion diet I've been doing, and I've been losing about a pound per day. The rice packs are pretty inexpensive, too. However, it makes me feel hungry all the time when all my meals are that small and I don't do snacks/soda/candy, etc., anymore.

2/5

Creamy Four Cheese rice doesn't sound like a balanced or healthy meal

say if you had rice with something involving coconut milk, you could eat more of it

i bet they have microwavable thai curries in america

you'd better believe we do.

my lunch was a 5/5 - 3 tacos from redwood city: 1 chorizo, 1 carnitas/piel, y 1 pollo rojo. all tacos involved had some combination of salsa fresca, cilantro, cebollas, y salsa verde. god i love california

I don't think I'm going to have dinner today. Egg and toast is fine for one day's food. I'm going to go to the pub instead.

my housemate came home and gave me an egg, freshly squeezed out of his friend's hen's arse

i shall eat it, softly boiled, with soldiers in the morning

i may provide a pictorial documentation of the entire process

Guest Iain C
I don't think I'm going to have dinner today. Egg and toast is fine for one day's food. I'm going to go to the pub instead.

my housemate came home and gave me an egg, freshly squeezed out of his friend's hen's arse

i shall eat it, softly boiled, with soldiers in the morning

i may provide a pictorial documentation of the entire process

Yeah ours are from a friend too. So much tastier than the ones from the shops, even the free range ones.

Today's lunch was another egg and soldiers, followed by even more toast, topped off with a Quorn steak slathered in BBQ sauce. All of this was washed down with gallons of tea. After all that, my hangover's completely gone.

For its medicinal properties, I will give this lunch 8.5

Guest Georges Bataille

i had a baguette with salad, eggs, carrots, tomatoes, cheese, ham and mayonnaise

i shall give it 2/5

Guest Iain C

Oh man, it's so rare that I eat a really filling meal that I've forgotten the simple pleasure of lazing around, feeling food digest. Mmmmm!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

today for breakfast:

custard danish, espresso (excellent)

today for lunch:

oven-baked sweet chili chicken wrap (good)

two pickled gherkins (excellent)

and shortly i shall have fish and chips (always good)

Archived