IGNORED

Rate Your Lunch™

Joyrex

how disturbing? if you get a headache or a leg cramp i would recommend rubbing some Ben Gay on it and take a teaspoon of St. John's Wort

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had some sick macaroni and cheese with three kinds of cheese, broccoli, and bacon. i'm still full but thinking about it makes me hungry again

bapao with magno chutney, 3/5

i always cut them in half spread sambal oelek, or some other sambal all over it

it's crappy snack food, but can be nice with the right condiments - there's this tiny toko that has bara & bapao with the most awesome chutneys and sambals, always fresh until three o clock or so (eerste nassaustraat). right next to the coffeeshop, so i sometimes come home with the strangest things.. two pounds of canned garlic paste? a backpack full of pomtajer root?!

Guest Idrn

had a very fit girl round who is vegetarian so i went all out:

peppers stuffed with fresh spinach, ricotta cheese and some pre-made 'rice with roasted vegetables' (from the reduced aisle) in sainsburys. accompanied with falafels made with chickpeas, mushrooms, cumin seeds and various spices i had laying about and in pitta bread with medditaranean hummus and vine tomatoes. washed down with a SIX QUID wine.

yes i got laid :D

9/10

My wife and I have been on a diet recently, nothing drastic just eating well, low fat, lots of white meats, greens, fiber, etc. We've been pretty good for a few months now so we decided to treat ourselves with our absolute most favorite restaurant (The Friendly Toast in Portsmouth, NH).

More detail and pics will follow later since we just got back from our mad romp up in NH, but lunch at the Friendly Toast started with a giant plate of brown sugar sweet potato fries, and I followed that up with the "Guy Scramble", which is 2 gigantic pieces of anadama toast (anadama is a New England specialty bread made from cornmeal and molasas), 3 eggs scrambled with avacado, black beans, cheese, and salsa, and a side of extra spicy home fries.

I have photographs of myself enjoying the feast I will post later.

Guest margaret thatcher

i've run out of food so it's either a) subway, b) chippy or c) walk to sainsburys

it's gonna have to be subway.

had a very fit girl round who is vegetarian so i went all out:

peppers stuffed with fresh spinach, ricotta cheese and some pre-made 'rice with roasted vegetables' (from the reduced aisle) in sainsburys. accompanied with falafels made with chickpeas, mushrooms, cumin seeds and various spices i had laying about and in pitta bread with medditaranean hummus and vine tomatoes. washed down with a SIX QUID wine.

yes i got laid :D

9/10

:ok:

what would have brought it to a full 10?

aye well, the day it wis cullen skink for a wee starter...

th'n haggis, neeps 'n' tatties wi a gen'rous side o stovies 'n' tripe.

follaed up wi a braw clootie dumplin an' aw washt doon wi a finest malt n irn bru!

ach it wis fair bra'!

Taco Bell. They have the new 79/89/99 menu so I obligingly dabbled with an 89c three-layer naches and a 99c double beef cheesy burrito, as well as my standard double decker supreme.

I started with the nachos (comprising of chips, hot sauce, refried beans, and nacho cheese) and I quite enjoyed their simplicity. The nacho cheese was, as they say, "melty," and gave me a cheep high. The beans were warm and just the right slightly runny consistency. I do not like extremely pasty/cementy refried beans. Luckily they were the same consistency in my DD supreme, which was fabulous. I ate all of it when I usually leave the last bite which is typically broken and sloppy and disgusting looking, overrun with grease and turd-looking beef oozing out mixed in with twin festering rivers of sour cream and hot sauce. But it was good enough to polish off. Finally I wrapped things up with the cheesy double beef burrito, which was pretty savory and tasty. The grease flowed out of the bottom of the tortilla, down my wrist, and onto my New Yorker, and I required 8 napkins to get myself and my magazine clean. There was a bit too much rice in it, but aside from that, it was like eating a glorified beef meximelt for half the price. I washed it all down with sierra mist and left quite satisfied, and now I have to poop, which as some of you know, I haven't done since Thursday, so it's going to be wild.

Taco Bell. They have the new 79/89/99 menu so I obligingly dabbled with an 89c three-layer naches and a 99c double beef cheesy burrito, as well as my standard double decker supreme.

I started with the nachos (comprising of chips, hot sauce, refried beans, and nacho cheese) and I quite enjoyed their simplicity. The nacho cheese was, as they say, "melty," and gave me a cheep high. The beans were warm and just the right slightly runny consistency. I do not like extremely pasty/cementy refried beans. Luckily they were the same consistency in my DD supreme, which was fabulous. I ate all of it when I usually leave the last bite which is typically broken and sloppy and disgusting looking, overrun with grease and turd-looking beef oozing out mixed in with twin festering rivers of sour cream and hot sauce. But it was good enough to polish off. Finally I wrapped things up with the cheesy double beef burrito, which was pretty savory and tasty. The grease flowed out of the bottom of the tortilla, down my wrist, and onto my New Yorker, and I required 8 napkins to get myself and my magazine clean. There was a bit too much rice in it, but aside from that, it was like eating a glorified beef meximelt for half the price. I washed it all down with sierra mist and left quite satisfied, and now I have to poop, which as some of you know, I haven't done since Thursday, so it's going to be wild.

Fucking hell, man - you HAVE to do a thread (with pics, c'mon!) on the results of that match!

Archived