IGNORED

more fakes?

National Park

im ashamed i saw this on the NME messageboard, (i was only there to post some bullshit about crystal castles sampling 8bitpeoples)

theres a 7 page thread with people going ape shit over a site thats hosting suposed unreleased BOC.

NME forum

the boards of canada download discography !

you guys are the experts, i cant even download shit from rapidshare so whatevers.

Am DLing Acid Memories. Will see if duffy is a match to the file from the old website. results shortly.

This is retarded, it's just songs from released albums. They didn't even put any effort forth at all. Faek. :getlost:

On further review there are a couple tracks that aren't BoC. And I can't identify the track "echo the sun"

For the pure sake of boredom, I'll check the others.

I remember some guy ,on another board, saying that he went to school with Boards of Canada, in Scotland. He wasn't impressed at all ( def a Oasis/Stone Roses/etc fan ) with them. He said they even did a school performance, on keyboards, dressed "in gash outfits".

lol.

Guest L3X1C0N

The site does have a Sonic Youth soundboard recording of one of their recent 'Daydream Nation' gigs though, that'd be worth a look in

Guest goodwillsidis
The site does have a Sonic Youth soundboard recording of one of their recent 'Daydream Nation' gigs though, that'd be worth a look in

bands playing their critically-acclaimed old albums in their entirety on stage make me want to go Nathan Gale

Guest analogue wings

bands playing their critically-acclaimed old albums in their entirety on stage make me want to go Nathan Gale

yes. it is major whoredom

I remember some guy ,on another board, saying that he went to school with Boards of Canada, in Scotland. He wasn't impressed at all ( def a Oasis/Stone Roses/etc fan ) with them. He said they even did a school performance, on keyboards, dressed "in gash outfits".

lol.

LOL to the tenth power, man does it ever end?

Guest He Might Be Jesus

So far the only fake I think sounds sort of like BOC is the one titled Eno Test. The beat in that track screams BOC into my ears. I really wish I could find out who pieced together such brilliance so I can download more of their tunes ASAP.

So far the only fake I think sounds sort of like BOC is the one titled Eno Test. The beat in that track screams BOC into my ears. I really wish I could find out who pieced together such brilliance so I can download more of their tunes ASAP.

It's Marumari and Eno.

lol.

LOL to the tenth power, man does it ever end?

Oddly enough, I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

Guest ctslph

yes. it is major whoredom

then major whoredom is totally my cup of tea

Archived