IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

fuckin A -- I have a Civil War general beard going now, but I lack the straight hair to pull back and the aqualine nose to give me that properly Nordic look you so effortlessly accomplish!

i've seen some pictures, but yours is impressive. i was in awe. i think i was out at some "regal" get together, hence the collar and tied back hair. no one expected that from me. the beard looks about the same now though. and the ladyfriend embraces the beard. she would be fine with a slight trim but not a shave. and she is just as fine with me letting it grow throughout the 8 months of winter i'm about to face.

and the Nordic thing is kind of strange. I get it all the time. That or jesus, which is funny. But i've got russian ancestry and i guess the vikings spent a bit of time in and out of that area, "the Rus" and all. Vikings are awesome.

duder, you just have true scandanavian black metal in your blood, accept it.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did you do to your arm man?

And aww you look so lonely, I just want to run up to you and huggle you and tell you everything is going to be alright.

I was in a bike accident and broke my collar bone in two. I'm having surgery on it next week.

And aww you look so lonely, I just want to run up to you and huggle you and tell you everything is going to be alright.

I was in a bike accident and broke my collar bone in two. I'm having surgery on it next week.

TOO MUCH WANKING EH?

fuckin A -- I have a Civil War general beard going now, but I lack the straight hair to pull back and the aqualine nose to give me that properly Nordic look you so effortlessly accomplish!

i've seen some pictures, but yours is impressive. i was in awe. i think i was out at some "regal" get together, hence the collar and tied back hair. no one expected that from me. the beard looks about the same now though. and the ladyfriend embraces the beard. she would be fine with a slight trim but not a shave. and she is just as fine with me letting it grow throughout the 8 months of winter i'm about to face.

and the Nordic thing is kind of strange. I get it all the time. That or jesus, which is funny. But i've got russian ancestry and i guess the vikings spent a bit of time in and out of that area, "the Rus" and all. Vikings are awesome.

I was trying to grow my hair out so I could pull it back but my forehead's too high & hair's too thin, so I looked like a fuckin sociopath or a Greek Fury with my curls fritzed out all over the place. I was all ready to be The Dude for Halloween, but I cut my hair the day before I started teaching my class this year.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

TOO MUCH WANKING EH?

quoted for lol

As do you, although I am partial to benzos. Newcastle is the bee's knees though. Double Vodka tonic with a bit o lime.... yeah. lets do it snafu.

let the Drinking Commence!

i like an Arrogant bastard myself really to be honest in my honest opinion.

3730440421_e62ae4b1f1_o.jpg

got bored and took some pics of meself for me girlfriend

0929091542.jpg

0929091541.jpg

You're like the Samoan Theocide

It's my neighbor's dog. Her name is Milly. She's a 12 year old brittany that walks funny because she's old as dirt.

I was trying to grow my hair out so I could pull it back but my forehead's too high & hair's too thin, so I looked like a fuckin sociopath or a Greek Fury with my curls fritzed out all over the place. I was all ready to be The Dude for Halloween, but I cut my hair the day before I started teaching my class this year.

i would love to be the dude but i'm too reluctant to shave me beard.

maybe.

ess u wouldn't have to cut it would you? I mean, he SORT OF has a beard, and if you do the rest of the costume right it'll be obvious who u are. maybe on the sides of ur face but some styling product in it and comb it down.

As do you, although I am partial to benzos. Newcastle is the bee's knees though. Double Vodka tonic with a bit o lime.... yeah. lets do it snafu.

let the Drinking Commence!

i like an Arrogant bastard myself really to be honest in my honest opinion.

3730440421_e62ae4b1f1_o.jpg

got bored and took some pics of meself for me girlfriend

0929091542.jpg

0929091541.jpg

You're like the Samoan Theocide

but i'm messican =/

Archived