IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IN my cat?! :wtf:

i5r5oh.gif

that's exactly what i meant. don't play dumb. you stepped into a pile of what remained of your cat, and at the moment the shutter opened, a look of horror was immediately washed from your face by a sense of mournful resignation. admit it, you're caught. maybe the battery died on your camera, your beard looked good that day, and you didn't want to wait to take another one. you thought maybe you could play it off as a silly face. but i know your cat has exploded. it's as plain as the grief on your face. it's not your fault, man, no one is blaming you. just don't ask me to sit here and pretend that you didn't just post a pic of yourself standing ankle-deep in a pile of what once was a cat. i won't do it.

Spot on!

My cat is exploded. :mellow:

oh look, short brown hair, white, and with a beard. who saw that one coming. wtf is up with that, why does liking stupid ass pretentious music automatically shape the way we look.

oh look, short brown hair, white, and with a beard. who saw that one coming. wtf is up with that, why does liking stupid ass pretentious music automatically shape the way we look.

LOL, what's made you such a miserable bastard recently?

Recently?

i have been a white guy with black hair since 1975.

Recently?

He used to be a much more chilled out fella as I recall. Actually, I think he stopped smoking weed.. That must be it.

so has every other aphex twin listening wierd ass socially akward paranoid virgin on this site. yada yada im having a baby, whatev

lolwtf. virgin having a babby? what are you taking shots at me for?

so has every other aphex twin listening wierd ass socially akward paranoid virgin on this site. yada yada im having a baby, whatev

lolwtf. virgin having a babby? what are you taking shots at me for?

It's just how he is. Probably joking about the glue but still on a constant drug come-down of some sort.

Archived