IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you calling me a stinkin' hippie?

It could be a tie dye-esque print. Though it looks more like some weird electro floral print. It also has random squiggles of a felt-like texture, which I thought was pretty awesome.

lol no. just looked a bit like tie dye. it's cosmic.

I tried dressing up lastnight in the way I used to dress when I was a goth (except with more colour), I looked like some kind of space-rudeboy. Not gonna post a photo because it looks even more ridiculous than the previous photo and you guys will probably crucify me!

lol fuck it

252164_10150274372640073_664255072_7856266_153817_n.jpg

You can really tell I'm single when I start dressing up more often, zole. :whistling:

Definitely gonna go out to an indie rock gig dressed like that this weekend. Maybe not with the hat, might be a bit too much. Might take the elephant though!

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR METAL HAIR!

haha i know. man, it's been gone for quite a while now. that girl in the photo wants me to grow it out.

so does my mom; she says it suits my personality more.

Hah,. go your mum.

lol fuck it

252164_10150274372640073_664255072_7856266_153817_n.jpg

You can really tell I'm single when I start dressing up more often, zole. :whistling:

Definitely gonna go out to an indie rock gig dressed like that this weekend. Maybe not with the hat, might be a bit too much. Might take the elephant though!

don't hurt the plush toy plz. take the hat for the win. Like you said, hippy rude boy ;-p

maybe indie gigs are different down under? i've never seen anyone wearing a tie at a gig.

Shit, I'd better not do it then. Don't want to dress slightly different to everyone else!

you need a solid colored skinny tie with that jacket, duh

I've got a few skinny ties but none of them are sky blue. Only dark colours. Maybe I'll get another one this weekend, hah.

the tie is fine, heh.

maybe indie gigs are different down under? i've never seen anyone wearing a tie at a gig.

I wasn't being for real, just helping to knock the jacket. I'm sure most people at an indie gig here wouldn't even know how to tie a tie.

you should get awesome ties, like mine

20100615_002.jpg

Good god !!

the tie and hat are horrible but the jacket is :sup: with me

seems like something that salvatorin would feel good in.

psh. I'm much cooler than salvatorin.

you should get awesome ties, like mine

20100615_002.jpg

I've got one of these:

img-thing.jpg

I've got a few skinny ties but none of them are sky blue. Only dark colours. Maybe I'll get another one this weekend, hah.

Yeah, maybe try this. The zany clothes thing might have a gravity of it's own that helps sell your message.

Archived