POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_0556.JPG

eXmas2009.jpg

There is no comparison :(

I like how one day we are going to have a beard lover subforum. Give it 12-15 years, once you cunts buy garden sheds for your ever growing home brew kits and have spiritual sabbaticals to germany for beard competitions.

Spose it's better than you chaps taking an intrest in train sets.

Image005-1.jpg

you look a little like that scots TV history and coast to coast britain presenter, neil oliver.

neiloliver.jpg

actually the more i look at it the less you do , but whatever. There is some racial similarity there.

IMG_0556.JPG

eXmas2009.jpg

I like how one day we are going to have a beard lover subforum. Give it 12-15 years, once you cunts buy garden sheds for your ever growing home brew kits and have spiritual sabbaticals to germany for beard competitions.

i don't know but there's a family friend who's an older man who had an amazing mustache for most of his life, few years back he had a bit too many with his friends and he woke up with it shaved right off his face. now he has no mustache anymore, it's kinda sad really. it was like one of those handlebar ones. indeed

where mine wins in girth yours wins in length. there is no comparison. youre beard is gorgeous.

*im cummmmmmminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng*

Lol, I put on a hoodie the other day and left my ears sticking out and looked just like David the Gnome ... I'll have to get a pic of that for my self-mortification.

Encey, in ever so slight ways, when the light hits you just right, I get a tiny bit of John Malkovich from you. Your features are definitely not as "severe" as his and you are "prettier" for lack of a better term. I happen to think he's a fucking badass so I see it as a worthy comparison. If you don't, then I am sorry.

We'll have to see next year, after I've gone bald!

:sad:

IMG_0556.JPG

eXmas2009.jpg

i don't know but there's a family friend who's an older man who had an amazing mustache for most of his life, few years back he had a bit too many with his friends and he woke up with it shaved right off his face. now he has no mustache anymore, it's kinda sad really. it was like one of those handlebar ones. indeed

fine beards indeed... but i'm dropping out of the bearded look now. i've been shaving it for the past couple of weeks like every other day. i've lost weight and my face has slimmed down, so i don't have to cover it with a beard anymore! i've had facial hair in one form or another since 1997 (goat tees 97-99, then chin strap 99-00, then full on beard 00-09). i like my clean shaven look now!

Archived