IGNORED

your top 10 favorite emcees

Guest tht tne

Guest Scrambled Ears
also fuck andre nickatina. fuckin same flow and rhyme structure in every song. and always callin people tiger. wtf is tiger. too good for African American or what? why fix what aint broke?

hah are you serious?

QUITE

oh unless you're talking about the tiger part. i was half joking about that. it really does annoy me that he says tiger all the damn time though.

ya most people dont like him because the way he raps and the shit he raps about is far lack of a better word just weird. sometimes it works. sometimes its just annoying.

1. aceyalone

2. lateef the truth speaker

3. pharoahe monch

4. gift of gab (blackalicious)

5. del tha funkeee homosapien

6. redman

7. eminem

8. lyrics born

9. rakim

10. mc fucking brains

• 1 year later...
Guest olson

<!--quoteo(post=757921:date=Jun 22 2008, 11:55 PM:name=Scrambled Ears)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scrambled Ears @ Jun 22 2008, 11:55 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=757921"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=757896:date=Jun 22 2008, 10:50 PM:name=olson)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (olson @ Jun 22 2008, 10:50 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=757896"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->also fuck andre nickatina. fuckin same flow and rhyme structure in every song. and always callin people tiger. wtf is tiger. too good for African American or what? why fix what aint broke?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hah are you serious?

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

QUITE

oh unless you're talking about the tiger part. i was half joking about that. it really does annoy me that he says tiger all the damn time though.

i just remembered making this post the other day and just wanted to say that i'm a fag and nickatina is actually the shit.

1. aceyalone

2. lateef the truth speaker

3. pharoahe monch

4. gift of gab (blackalicious)

5. del tha funkeee homosapien

6. redman

7. eminem

8. lyrics born

9. rakim

10. mc fucking brains

so i'm reading this thread looking at the lists like "man these people don't know anything... where are some of the bonafide rap gods?!" and then i see my post, realize this is an old post, and the best part?!@ i killed any and all discussion with this list.

obviously mc brains is a joke and i should put tupac in his place, but still, i am glad that nobody tried to step to my list seeing as it's correct. it's perfect. granted i'm going off of pure skill and talent, as opposed to putting why they're there... and rakim at 9 is a bit low, and i know redman's last LP is ehh... but still, the list abides.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

1. dylan

2. dylan

3. dylan

4. dylan

5. dylan

6. mf doom

7. gza

8. kool keith

9. mos def

10. aesop rock

how can you people like aesop rock?12 have you studied him? at least dose one gives you an easily-mockable voice (watch out for mc ten strip someday, as i've dosed one too many times =)

• 4 months later...

the RZA's old freestyles are some of my favorite rapping moments of all time, however after he released the Bobby Shitatel album there wasn't much hope left

ODB is my favorite next to the Great White Hype. nothing tickles me more than raps about Jhon Balance and Steven Stapleton from nurse with wound molesting his own child 'steven stapleton staples his dick to his own son'

in no particular order:

Chuck D

Method Man

ODB

Busta Rhymes

Lady Bug (sexiest flow of all female emcees)

Rakim

Mad Lib / quasimoto

ghostface

GZA

jAY Z (sorry watmm)

• 6 months later...

Archived