IGNORED

Squarepusher Parody

GatorGreen

I don't really like it because Sony Vegas ruined several jokes in the rendering process.

Then why are you posting it here? You could also try to sort out the problem before uploading it you know.

Or you could just not mention you don't like it yourself.

I don't really like it because Sony Vegas ruined several jokes in the rendering process.

Then why are you posting it here? You could also try to sort out the problem before uploading it you know.

Or you could just not mention you don't like it yourself.

I should have worded my post differently. I tried many different codecs and configurations before I finally got this result. The sound basically goes out of sync on each separate clip near the end which ruins about two or three jokes and I couldn't really do anything about it.

better than youtube poop; I like it

Thanks.

Guest dild0

the granular-like repetitions are manually made by you in editing or it's like some kind of new video granular plugin?

nice vid btw.

the granular-like repetitions are manually made by you in editing or it's like some kind of new video granular plugin?

nice vid btw.

I just selected a two or three frame clip from the trimmer and held down Ctrl+V.

Archived