IGNORED

I only joined WATMM for the free downloads

Capsaicin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you have to wait a few months or so before you can use the downloads. You should see the guy who paid $6 for a Members Plus account thinking he could use the downloads earlier!

Not true - you just have to post at least once before being able to download, and you do NOT have to have any subscriptions, either.

WATMM helped me sell my timeshare!

610x.jpg

WTF, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, and a Furry playing baseball - there's a fanfic out there about this, you know it.

I think you have to wait a few months or so before you can use the downloads. You should see the guy who paid $6 for a Members Plus account thinking he could use the downloads earlier!

Not true - you just have to post at least once before being able to download, and you do NOT have to have any subscriptions, either.

WATMM helped me sell my timeshare!

610x.jpg

WTF, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, and a Furry playing baseball - there's a fanfic out there about this, you know it.

i'm pretty sure there's a nintendo game as well

Guest analogue wings

Yeah so anyway Capsicum, we operate a buddy system for n00bs here on WATMM, and your assigjned buddy is Dragon.

Send him a PM and he'll start showing you the ropes.

Yeah so anyway Capsicum, we operate a buddy system for n00bs here on WATMM, and your assigjned buddy is Dragon.

Send him a PM and he'll start showing you the ropes.

nah he's been taken off the buddy system, he has to write out the rules every day for a fortnight

Or just dance it out.

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest taxman

i only joined watmm for the Free Ringtone | Business Credit Card | Fast Loans | Credit Counseling | DuneDebt Consolidation-141995-126538.gif" width="1" height="1" />

• 5 months later...

Archived