IGNORED

Call for submissions: IDM Tribute to Docking!

Alzado

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

its gonna be ok...the important thing is that you keep calm

now how long have you been undocked? do not panic, we've called 911, and we have docking services on their way...now just tell me how long have you currently been undocked? 10 minutes? OMG 20 minutes?!? oh no this is more serious then we thought...

remember, stay calm, docking services have been notified and are on there way, keep strong...just hang in there

god bless

I submitted the (final) master of my track. I hope it gets heard, but either way if it doesn't make the compilation I'll probably post it up later.

If we decide to make changes/remaster before the 31st, can I just send you a new file?

I'm excited to hear the tracks made!! =)

yeah, you can send me a new file. just be sure to be clear so that I don't keep the old version inadvertently. and while it's fine to send me a revised draft, please don't do this 25 times. if you think there might be more changes, please sit on it for a week before sending.

Yeah I'm just worried that my internet will die before October 31st (the person who's room I'm taking over has the internet on his name, and he was kicked out of here, so he might cancel it before November), but yeah, I might just make very slight adjustments and send it to you on the 30th or so.

my music making momentum was thrown off when my mother in law visited mid september... i just now got back in the mix... but it's too late... can't wait to hear the outcome of the docking comp!

Guest catsonearth

soooo, who actually submitted for the comp?

i did a track about two astronauts cock docking in zero-g while their spaceship docks with a space station around mars, but in the middle of joining their manhoods together an asteroid hits the ship causing explosive decompression and they're forced to pull away and go fix the ship with their penises flopping about (it's zero-g, remember). i don't want to give the end away, but i'll just say that yes, eventually they are able to rub one out and all is right with the universe.

did you know that if you jizzed in a spaceship it'd just float around in little globes of liquid in the middle of the room? imagine if you did that and someone just launched themselves face first right at your floating jizz orbs. that's probably the most electronic music cumshot i can think of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived