IGNORED

How do people who don't listen to IDM

Guest placidburp

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i made one but the video has trial version stamped across it :( cause of my file convertor

is it possible to upload a wmv file here or do i have to put it on youtubes first

ok ... its pretty bad... but then proper shreds tracks are made to go with the footage, not just tacked on

and it has trial version on it

someone else can do it

actually its fucking brilliant

i picked up my son from the baby sitter the other day and simm by autechre came on... i started to rock out and saw his little face in the rear view... he had kinda like a scared look on his face... i then calmed him down by telling him "this is robot music, liam!"... then he lit up and said "ROBOTS?" (robots is his thing)... then he just sat there til the track ended... when the next track started, he pointed at the car stereo and yelled "ROBOTS... RIGHT NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!"

that's how you train them!

this story pleases me

ok ... its pretty bad... but then proper shreds tracks are made to go with the footage, not just tacked on

and it has trial version on it

someone else can do it

actually its fucking brilliant

lol

How normal people hear IDM:

schrt pik zok bun-n-n--k tss clack pik zon konk tss clack

chugga da gunk k-k-k-k- tss clack pik zon konk tss clack

fzzt fzzt fzzt bun-n-n--k tss clack pik zon konk tss clack

do you really? how often?

are the reactions very funny

Usually once per person, twice if they're gullible

They usually tear the headphones off in disgust/fear, after which i get angry at them for almost breaking my phunz

My other cousin while "Beaucoup Fish" played - "This is the worst music I've ever heard"

Your cousin is a filthy, pinko, commie, faggot.

first thing my girlfriend said to me when i played her some of the music i have is "whats wrong with your cd player? i think your cd is scratched or skipping or something" and then i played datach'i to spite her and now she listens rotting christ after being raised pretty christian.

i am god

Guest posdit

I remember my first time hearing drill n bass and thinking that it somehow reminded me of a swarm of angry beetles. It took a few joints and the mt. st. micheals track for me to "get it".

I am from a small town and I remember trying to explain to someone some of the music I like and he started telling me that I must be an "e-tard". He then went around the bar telling people I was gay and I was almost stabbed later that night.

I once showed a girl an old track I made, sort of a zappa/beethoven influenced thing and her response was "It's cool, but I'm not really into trance."

Sometimes I will sneak some aphex or squarepsher into the cd player at a party. Some people actually really like it. Others will scramble for the volume knob.

Everybody likes boards of canada though.

Guest posdit
like central north... how north?

canada is large, i guess that's what i'm getting at.

its actually pretty close to the geographic center of north america, but its on the northern fringes of where there is any significant population. north of where I am is a vast wilderness dotted by small villages every few hundred kilometers.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=la%20ronge%2...l=en&tab=wl

when me and my friend listen to electronic music like Hardcore. Breakcore and electronic music and the cd we are listening is skipping, we just call it a remix

your sig + Cfern = awesome

Guest my usernames always really suck
How normal people hear IDM:

chugga da gunk k-k-k-k- tss clack pik zon konk tss clack

fzzt fzzt fzzt bun-n-n--k tss clack pik zon konk tss clack

So, Chinese rap music?

Archived