IGNORED

How do people who don't listen to IDM

Guest placidburp

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name
a few months ago, i was in my pool swimmin' around with cap iv by ae blastin'... then my neighbor looked over the fence and said "sounds like robots fighting back there!" (but in spanish)!

Playing Cap.IV out loud in suburb? Nice one, haha!

a few months ago, i was in my pool swimmin' around with cap iv by ae blastin'... then my neighbor looked over the fence and said "sounds like robots fighting back there!" (but in spanish)!

is your neighbor ned flanders?

i just put the rdj album on my friends ipod so we'll see what happens

he was some black puerto rican dude that only spoke to me in spanish and he can speak english well... but for some reason, he always chose (as do other puerto ricans around me) to speak in spanish... i answer in english!

he doesn't live there anymore!

One time I played Music Has the Right to Children in this class of mine and about roygbiv and aquarius this girl said "Sounds like shroom music!" and then during olson this guy shouted out "I love this song!."

i played 54 cymru beats blasting out of my cousin's room onto his front lawn. his mom came out and she was all disappointed in our musical selection. she said something to the accord of "what it this? what does this mean to you?"

then i put on some king crimson and all was well.

Guest The Dinosaur Man
"someone put a data disc in the CD player!"

side note: you all know that you love to throw on electronic music for someone who has never heard it to get these responses because it tickles you silly and makes you feel elite

If you want to roll with the crew

hackers.jpg

then you gotta be 1337

Played Go Spastic while driving a friends younger brother to school, the brother and his two other friends started freaking out saying it sounded like the internet. Said it sounded like a modem dialing up in the days of 56k on top of crazy drums.

hackerswallpaper10.jpg

HACK THE PLANET!

9 year old Terpentintollwut brought his self-recorded tape with the Donkey Kong Country 2 soundtrack and cassette recorder to his third grade school festivity and played the beehive-level-score. When the class teacher categorized it as "too fast", he stopped believing in people's perceptions of music. :cry:

• 4 months later...
Guest placidburp

Sorry to bump this, but I was in the pub the other day pissed with some friends and it was really quiet so I got my Ipod and mini speakers out and pressed play. A few tracks went by, some Kettel an stuff then some Alice Cooper with him screaming "I've got to get out of here", no one bats an eyelid, then one of my tracks came on that I'm working on for a live set, its quite mellow to start with, which is when some little girl who was sat on a nearby table turned around and had a look of disgust on her face and said, "it sounds like Holby City!" I was disappointed yet thoroughly amused at the same time! (I've never seen Holby City so just had a look on youtube for the theme tune.......it doesn't sound anything like it.....if it does they stole it from me!!!!!)

Also, I was working last week an was listening to Beck and someone commented that it was "Whale music". :/

i picked up my son from the baby sitter the other day and simm by autechre came on... i started to rock out and saw his little face in the rear view... he had kinda like a scared look on his face... i then calmed him down by telling him "this is robot music, liam!"... then he lit up and said "ROBOTS?" (robots is his thing)... then he just sat there til the track ended... when the next track started, he pointed at the car stereo and yelled "ROBOTS... RIGHT NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!"

that's how you train them!

i picked up my son from the baby sitter the other day and simm by autechre came on... i started to rock out and saw his little face in the rear view... he had kinda like a scared look on his face... i then calmed him down by telling him "this is robot music, liam!"... then he lit up and said "ROBOTS?" (robots is his thing)... then he just sat there til the track ended... when the next track started, he pointed at the car stereo and yelled "ROBOTS... RIGHT NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!"

that's how you train them!

lol, kids are cool

Archived