IGNORED

How do people who don't listen to IDM

Guest placidburp

Guest nene multiple assgasms
I played my grandfather (Dave Brubeck's son) Ae, and he responded "So it's just farts on a backbeat?"

wait, you're dave brubeck's great grandson?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

I was washing the dishes while listening to Untilted and my dad said ''those artists must not have sold many discs''. After reading Autechre's wiki page, I told him Untilted was ranked #199 in the Billboard at its release.

I played my grandfather (Dave Brubeck's son) Ae, and he responded "So it's just farts on a backbeat?"

unfortunately only by marriage, so he's really my step-greatgrandfather. But he's a really nice guy though. And his house is huge, plus he's neighbors with gene simmons.

"sounds like someone just dropped a bag of marbles!"

Stop playing Bucephalus Bouncing Ball to school children!

That's what Mozart's grandson would have said about Dave Brubeck!

Several different people have asked me, "why does everything you listen to have to be so blipy?"

when me and my friend listen to electronic music like Hardcore. Breakcore and electronic music and the cd we are listening is skipping, we just call it a remix

We say "DJ Random has made an entrance!"

On my mates CD player his copy of "King for a day, fool for a life time" by Faith No More would skip in such a musical way that we would actually put it on specifically to listen to DJ Random do his thing.

"nintendo music" is what i've been told the most (and i don't listen 8bit at all). or sometimes they just say it's "crap".

when me and my friend listen to electronic music like Hardcore. Breakcore and electronic music and the cd we are listening is skipping, we just call it a remix

haha whenever that happens but with any kind of music I sometimes say that aphex twin is messing up with the music.

unfortunately only by marriage, so he's really my step-greatgrandfather. But he's a really nice guy though. And his house is huge, plus he's neighbors with gene simmons.

Does he have a shrine to Paul Desmond for actually making Dave Brubeck famous?

Does he have a shrine to Paul Desmond for actually making Dave Brubeck famous?

Oh i wish.... I hate Dave Brubeck. Nice guy, don't like his music.

Guest Laughable Butane Bob

I played Milkman in a bar once on the jukebox, the bartender started mimicking a marching band bass drum player.

Guest Scrambled Ears

i showed my roomate (whose an accomplished musician) the plyphon video that that guy made and he said that while he thought it was impressive it only further cemented for him why he didn't even want to begin to start thinking about that kind of music. he's a bit of a music snob but we can agree on things like primus and the cardiacs

Guest Scrambled Ears
on gantz graf: "sounds like a computer chip being tortured for information it dosen't have"

haha favorite

Guest Enter a new display name

Draft 7.30 is like a raccoon making noise in a trash can, according to my brother.

Guest placidburp
Some nob asked me if "the record was stuck!"

That's, like, the most cliché response everrrrr..

Well thats about as witty and imaginative as it gets in a pub full of inbred, racist, unemployed arseholes! I think its time for a new job. . .

how about weird possitive responses?

here's one today after i gave someone a cdr of the autechre + wu tang mix...

"tell me more about deez mutha fuckas!"

Guest assegai
Draft 7.30 is like a raccoon making noise in a trash can, according to my brother.

They should put that on their promo poster.

Guest dese manz hatin

My dad walked into my room gave me the stereotypical "your PC is broken".

I guess I don't really have to add that I was playing Autechre.

Archived