IGNORED

Augmatic Disport

Guest Rook

Guest AOOproductions
What I love about Autechre, is that every once in a while, I'll here one of their tracks I have listened to a million times before and it will be like I heard it for the first time.

yeah today it was the whole of Cichlisuite for me

yea and today was my have a life day.

JK, I luv you guys!

My favorite track of Untilted. BbbrrmchickabrmdabrmmbrmmmchickachickaBAPBAPBAPBAP

this track is a good example of why i can't get too into untilted...it's like there's a part A, part B, and part C...and they liked those parts so they were like 'let's put it all together into one song' and the transitions end up being interesting as well....but as a whole the song sounds disjointed and has an unnatural flow...not that i don't enjoy the songs in some way or another, some of them even a lot, it's just that they leave me with an almost confused feeling.

Impacial Section, Pro Radii, and Augmatic Disport are all like this to me. and Iera to an extent, as well. which that's pretty much half the album. LCC, Fermium, and The Trees sound so much more like 'songs', and not so much a mash-up of different ideas.

and Sublimit is just badass in it's own way. i love the big AE tracks like it. total self indulgent fuckery. :)

I think all the tunes flow perfectly.

Read the fucking rules.

i think fermium is a great track... but... i usually feel unsatisfied when i hear it... so i have to hear it about 3 or 4 times on repeat to feel satisfied!

Yeah, Fermium is definitely the worst for me, too. Though I actually love the rest of Untilted. I think it's a great album. Just that track.... it's lacking in something for me (especially the first half.)

Whoh oh, oh

This disport is so augmatic

(AUGMATIC)

It is like a kind of magic

(MAGIC)

And baby when you dance

I can see a bowl of crisps in your eyes

(EYES)

i've seen this float around for the past few years... but what is it?

!

Listen

Listen to

Listen to the

Listen to the

(sigh)

Fermium to Galnafanaigh

There is no road

And yet I

Listen

Listen to Galnafanaigh

Listen in Galnafanaigh

Go to Galnafanaigh

Go to Galnafanaigh

Go to Galnafanaigh

Whoh oh, oh

This disport is so augmatic

(AUGMATIC)

It is like a kind of magic

(MAGIC)

And baby when you dance

I can see a bowl of crisps in your eyes

(EYES)

i've seen this float around for the past few years... but what is it?

!

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=39333

!

• 11 months later...

Archived