IGNORED

Smojphase EP

Friendly Foil

Guest ezkerraldean

i love that bit halfway through ktpa1 with the harsh sawtooth shit that suddenly turns into the tune from Take On Me, and then some accordion slowly comes in that plays Canon in D over the top. Beautiful.

I say YES!!!!

That is one of the craziest, ragga/breakcore remixes on the face of this planet. What's not to like?

So what the other two tracks are unlistenable. The one makes it worth it, alone.

That is one of the craziest, ragga/breakcore remixes on the face of this planet.

There are far more crazy ragga/breakcore tracks than this one (although they're quite more jungle I reckon).

Guest bitroast
That is one of the craziest, ragga/breakcore remixes on the face of this planet.

There are far more crazy ragga/breakcore tracks than this one (although they're quite more jungle I reckon).

list them plz! i'm real shit with ragga stuff but love this remix.

FRX - (some tracks on the album)

Snares Man (Aaron Funk) - Breakbeat Malaria / Clearance Bin

Killahman Machine (and some Clash label releases) and old Bong-Ra stuff : Darkbreaks 1 & 2 (his new stuff is simply some Vsnares in 8/8 time signature...)

Kemet stuff (label) (not sick but nice)

Some Insane Virusez tracks

FFF - Empty the clip (and other nice ones)

Fidel Villeneuve (Bloodclot Heartattack & Headcleaner are two nice ones)

Curse of the Golden Vampire (more grindcore influenced, but aggressive and sick)

Some Zombieflesheater

And check Maruosa, just for... erm, fun ;)

FRX - (some tracks on the album)

where'd you get that? I've been hunting it for YEARS!!!!

mp3s please!

In a nice small record shop here in Liège, the seller has some good contacts... But it's on the Discogs marketplace for 13€, it's quite cheap for a good and 500 copies limited album.

I say YES!!!!

That is one of the craziest, ragga/breakcore remixes on the face of this planet. What's not to like?

So what the other two tracks are unlistenable. The one makes it worth it, alone.

The noise tracks are more enjoyable than the ragga/breakcore/whatever. IMHO.

• 1 month later...

Archived