IGNORED

Grant Wilson-Claridge has stated in an e-mail interview..

Friendly Foil

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard from a non-Rephlex little bird that there is something big in store... possibly bigger than Analord (not in terms of volume, but in terms of what it sets out to do musically like what Analord did)

Guest griever
I've heard from a non-Rephlex little bird that there is something big in store... possibly bigger than Analord (not in terms of volume, but in terms of what it sets out to do musically like what Analord did)

would be great if this is true :grin:.

Guest hahathhat
Yes it will all be made in fl with freeware vst's.

he should do that just to make his imitators cry

the analog purists too.

Guest David R James

he should do that just to make his imitators cry

the analog purists too.

Perhaps he can single handedly make digital 'cool' again as he has with analog. And yeah its not wat u use its the artist.

Is it called The Tuss?

Is it called The Tuss?

Guest griever

you can produce great tracks with fl studio and free vsts, believe it or not ^^ (yeah, maybe he already uses the software!).

Guest hahathhat

yeah, but probably alongside other software!!

the attitude would have to be somewhere between demoscene and internets MS paint art for the result i'm envisioning...

OMG. (Wikipedia mofo)

Come to Daddy (1997) – Windowlicker (1999) – drukqs (2001) – 26 Mixes for Cash (2003) – Analord 10 (2005)

+

– Confederation Trough EP · Rushup Edge (2007)

Year gaps. So the 2009 stuff makes sense. Yeah.

Guest griever

dear rich,

please release that tune from the manchester warehouse gig, one of the most beautiful songs i've ever heard :smile:! there were also some good ones in one of the latest atp sets...

Archived