IGNORED

Grant Wilson-Claridge has stated in an e-mail interview..

Friendly Foil

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there actually any complete recordings of the Warehouse Project '07?

I'd taken far too many drugs that night and didn't even realize he was on until towards the end of the set! :confused:

I was that mashed I even thought Otto Van Schirach was some kind of piss take by RDJ in disguise (they did have the same hair doo)! :embrassed:

• 1 month later...
Guest David R James

Dont worry my eyes are wide open,I read these about 2 years ago or more now, this used to be the brian T page, u know thats a wisp track yeah?

the tuss is definatly ricardo.

Didnt someone mention that they asked him down at one of the rephlex nights in cornwall, and he confirmed? Who was that?

the tuss is definatly ricardo.

Didnt someone mention that they asked him down at one of the rephlex nights in cornwall, and he confirmed? Who was that?

Mandow I think

Oh God, this isn't still going on is it! It's actually proven as fact now. And I've spoken to Luke Vibert about it (I thought he might of collaborated on Shiz Ko E, as it sounds so Viberty with that Prince influence)

What was that unreleased track that aphex played on like christmas eve or whatever around the time of the release of the analords? I remember it on the old planet-mu boards the planet-mu "phorum" as it was called. I just remember somebody calling it christmas acid but I don't think it ended up as a release as analord or the tuss.

Archived