IGNORED

Forum Upgraded!

Joyrex

OK, unread post count indicator is back... more to come tomorrow (got busy at work today)

UPDATE: It appears to not be working right... keeps getting stuck at 25 posts, regardless of marking all as read. Will look into it.

It looks good. Change is good.

My only comment would be that the browser tab icon, whatever it's called is still the old WATMM blue 'W'. Bit inconsistent, it's not a big thing, but thought I'd point out.

The browser icon will change when the design for WATMM is finalized - this is just the forum's default skin, and not meant to be permanent.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the spoilers lack character, they need laurel&hardy

So true! I miss them... :(

Ah, didn't know that image didn't copy over - I'll see about fixing that.

New post count is working, but apparently they aren't technically "New Posts," they are just a number . . . 

Yes, I just fixed it - they are unread posts since your last visit (or since you marked all posts read).

New post count is working, but apparently they aren't technically "New Posts," they are just a number . . .

Yes, I just fixed it - they are unread posts since your last visit (or since you marked all posts read).

Nicely done.  Now it's like a complete sentence, as opposed to a numerical fragment with no context.

I have to admit it's getting better . . .

Guest hahathhat

sorry this thread is ten pages may have been covered,

i liked the subforum menu at the top so i didn't have to view the index to bounce between GB and AFX. probably saves you some bandwidth, ha.

i liked the subforum menu at the top so i didn't have to view the index to bounce between GB and AFX. probably saves you some bandwidth, ha.

Getting ready to do that now, along with the subforums listed in two neat columns below the Artists forum like it was before.

Guest hahathhat

Getting ready to do that now, along with the subforums listed in two neat columns below the Artists forum like it was before.

rad, thanks. i think that's actually the only complaint i have. :beer:

Guest Drahken
OK, unread post count indicator is back... more to come tomorrow (got busy at work today)

UPDATE: It appears to not be working right... keeps getting stuck at 25 posts, regardless of marking all as read. Will look into it.

Mine is growing increasingly larger (286 unread posts atm, even though all are marked read)

why did you take away our ability to use the old skin?

god dammit

Do you actually read the posts here? They are no longer safely compatible with this version of the forum.

Mine is growing increasingly larger (286 unread posts atm, even though all are marked read)

Yeah, appears either I didn't do something right, or it's not compatible after all...

Yeah, appears either I didn't do something right, or it's not compatible after all...

Works fine for me . . . at first I thought the threads I had read weren't showing as read, but then I realized I had been clicking "back" on the browser.

I'm using Google Chrome 2.0.159.0 and I can't see the content of the posts. I can browse the forum without problems, but whenever I enter a thread I only see a big white empty space.

If I use the lo-fi button on the bottom I can see the actual content.

Can someone reproduce this?

http://www.google.com/chrome and subscribe to the dev channel : http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel/ to get the latest release of chrome. As of now: 2.0.159.0

(this is written on IE 6.0, blegh)

why did you take away our ability to use the old skin?

god dammit

Do you actually read the posts here? They are no longer safely compatible with this version of the forum.

what will the server explode? give us our skin back lol

Archived