IGNORED

Forum Upgraded!

Joyrex

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe there are new skins available? I'd like the skin that forms on a bowl of soup after you leave it for a while. Foreskins would be popular too.

More skins are coming... I've been 'skin shopping', and I'll probably let you guys see them before making any purchases, or just do my own. The ones I've found are pretty damn good though.

Guest Fat Roland

All the words have fallen off my s

..................................................c

......................................................r

........................................................e

..........................................................e

...........................................................n

Guest Synthacat 9
More skins are coming... I've been 'skin shopping', and I'll probably let you guys see them before making any purchases, or just do my own. The ones I've found are pretty damn good though.

are there not that many good lookin invision skins? I've never run a site with invision or whatever but I thought a lot of other message board systems had some pretty slick lookin free ones?

can you make it so the search searches the thread title too? that's all i ever remember about a thread.

lol yeah

i took a shit

i took a shit in the toilet

THREAD TITLE

(thread title)

i masturbated my penis

et al. all the classics have instantly memorable names.

I've added a percent-based version of this skin, called WATMM wide, which you can select from the skin chooser in your Control Panel or in the lower left corner of any forum page, for those of you who like the site to stretch across widescreen monitors.

I've added a percent-based version of this skin, called WATMM wide, which you can select from the skin chooser in your Control Panel or in the lower left corner of any forum page, for those of you who like the site to stretch across widescreen monitors.

:beer:

where is there a skin chooser in the control panel? :undecided:

You're right; it was there in prior versions, but apparently it's been stripped out (or I am going senile). Nonetheless, the skin chooser in the lower left will remember your choice.

Guest SecondaryCell

The old forum style was fine, the new one is great. I don't really care about the details - it's the content that makes WATMM, not the colors.

Archived