IGNORED

Forum Upgraded!

Joyrex

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

You know the ratings out of 5 stars in every user's profile page, would it be possible to display how many ratings each of us has gotten?

i swear to god that my balls itch slightly more with this new version.

It's the newness of the forum - give it a few washings and it'll feel like the old pair soon enough.

It looks good. Change is good.

My only comment would be that the browser tab icon, whatever it's called is still the old WATMM blue 'W'. Bit inconsistent, it's not a big thing, but thought I'd point out.

Guest bitroast

yeah, i actually started noticing the W logo awhole lot more now that the design is different.

i'm too used to this new design to give any feedback, which i think is a good thing.

It looks good. Change is good.

My only comment would be that the browser tab icon, whatever it's called is still the old WATMM blue 'W'. Bit inconsistent, it's not a big thing, but thought I'd point out.

Why don't you just say it? It's terribly inconsistent.

Guest Helper ET

thats a good idea. however when searching for ET, it yields no results, i think because its two letters. i did however search betty and that worked fine

upping the recent posts in the profile would be swell

thats a good idea. however when searching for ET, it yields no results, i think because its two letters.

nah. it's because you quit watmm forever, and when the waahmbulance arrived for you joyrex replaced all your posts with goatses.

and after you left nobody talked about you at all, ever.

Archived