IGNORED

Clark - Growl's Garden

Guest Enter a new display name

Guest hahathhat
I think Clark spoke through me ; ) But those are my feelings (sans typos) Just Still pissed i have a high quality Grizzly Bear Album 3+ months early, but still no clark WTF? What I like about his style is he dosnt always give the listener what they want like -empty the bones 2 electric boogaloo.... The progession between BR and TD seemed like a proper step to take as an artist, like I said take risks, more importantly do it for yourself and if people like it great, if they don't give em' a few years to catch up- ITS NOT 1994!!!!!

-n8

And for Fucks sake some one leak this or I will relapse.....Seriously

eee, felt like my prayers were answered just now. i tried the beta link last night, it didn't work... i was all, "aaargh please let it leak tomorrow!!" i wake up and it's available for purchase. DOWNLOADY~!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maddestmax

this is quite the critter.

the fact that there are no flowing transitions between the tracks may mean chris has just got tired of doing those,

but i assume these are the glowing outtakes that didn't quite match the mood of his next LP.

The Magnet Mine and Distant Father Torch are the ones that got me most on first listen.

this is quite the critter.

the fact that there are no flowing transitions between the tracks may mean chris has just got tired of doing those,

but i assume these are the glowing outtakes that didn't quite match the mood of his next LP.

The Magnet Mine and Distant Father Torch are the ones that got me most on first listen.

yea, lots of cool ideas going on here. im very satisfied.

distant father torch sounds like he is playing with backward synths again. all these tracks are so developed. i love it. ok im done posting.

damn it.

Guest hahathhat

the ending of gonk roughage is fantastic

im glad i don't have to listen to a 1:30 64kb clip anymore. i was starting to get into the EQ to help my ears

Guest Grizz

Only got one chance to listen before bed but Gonk & Father both shine on first listen. I'm glad I never listened to any samples or anything, and I can see this getting many replays

edit: Actually farewell Mining town is gorgeous as well

Guest misspottymouth

I got it about 3 hours ago :)

i'm enjoying it a hell of a lot.

Saw him at bloc saturday. Great set aswell

Guest MastaN8

Very fucking solid EP, When I woke up this morning so fucking hungover and can't remember how I got home, I teared up a little during my first listen. Now.... We wait for the LP : )

-n8

Guest Enter a new display name
I hate everything except for "Mining Town."

You may worship his danceable shitty songs, but "Farewell Mining Town" is by far the best track off the EP.

Fun little EP- probably the most I've enjoyed an electronic album in a while - seems like the more Clark does, the more he finds his own voice.

PS Funny how different people like/hate different tracks. I really like the title cut and the last track - great textures all around though.

Archived