IGNORED

Accusations (Founded Or Not)

Joyrex

remember when you threatened to send logs of Lol Alzado's watmm activity while at work to his boss? we should send your watmm activity logs to your boss joyrex, with all this beneboi flame baiting and drama thread creating, you probably haven't been getting very much done.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
once again, one vagina has the ability to overtake and destroy all that was built by sad lonely internet nerds.

Man this is so on the button and was going to post something very similar. I honestly have no idea how one single user can seemingly rattle so many cages sorely based on her being of't fairer sex. I have no knowledge whatsoever (yes I used italics, what of it) of a single post she has made, not one. But then that's just because she makes and replies to topics I really have no interest in, and no doubt she has no knowledge of anything I've written on here either. It seems that recently people on here want to stir things up because they're just bored little social misfits with nothing better to do than sit hunched in their parents basement causing trouble with people they'd never even have the courage to talk to in real life.

unless your wanting to get banned just leave it mate coz you'll only make it worse.

a-fucking-men - he's like the little kid who keeps egging his mum on to see how far he can push her!

once again, one vagina has the ability to overtake and destroy all that was built by sad lonely internet nerds.

lol

this is like octave kitten all over again, minus the boc tapes

wow you certainly didnt get any pms from me that weren't replies to ones you sent first, i like how you can do shit and then if i comment, all of a sudden im taking it too far when i was simply explaining to everyone THAT HAS NO IDEA WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT, what was going on.

Guest abusivegeorge

Man this is so on the button and was going to post something very similar. I honestly have no idea how one single user can seemingly rattle so many cages sorely based on her being of't fairer sex. I have no knowledge whatsoever (yes I used italics, what of it) of a single post she has made, not one. But then that's just because she makes and replies to topics I really have no interest in, and no doubt she has no knowledge of anything I've written on here either. It seems that recently people on here want to stir things up because they're just bored little social misfits with nothing better to do than sit hunched in their parents basement causing trouble with people they'd never even have the courage to talk to in real life.

Guest abusivegeorge
I wonder how guys get their girlfriends to pose with a car like that? Don't they realize they're being placed in the same league as the car?

Theres nowt wrong with that mate, if you get the right ones both women and cars can be hacked to within an inch of their life and still hold on, both are beautiful also.

wow you certainly didnt get any pms from me that weren't replies to ones you sent first, i like how you can do shit and then if i comment, all of a sudden im taking it too far when i was simply explaining to everyone THAT HAS NO IDEA WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT, what was going on.

The point that everyone seems to get, EXCEPT you, is let it go - you're only pushing yourself closer and closer to the inevitable. Had you just clammed up about 6 PMs and about 4 posts ago, things wouldn't be spiraling out of control like they are now.

make sure you dont misspell anything. all the tears running out of your eyes could hamper your vision.

The point that everyone seems to get, EXCEPT you, is let it go - you're only pushing yourself closer and closer to the inevitable. Had you just clammed up about 6 PMs and about 4 posts ago, things wouldn't be spiraling out of control like they are now.

oh shut the fuck up with that shit. you ruined my morning by assaulting me with retarded pms and then made this thread and now when i say something about it im the one that caused all of this.

you caused this. i didnt start this thread.

Archived