IGNORED

Whats the most pages a threads ever reached?

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

This is of course not counting topic like post your recent pick and threads of that nature... also not including tagged threads under important topics.

Also if I were to read this thread that is the longest ever, would it read like a classic novel? Full of deep themes, regret, hope, and passion?

That threesome one was pretty epic. Made for a good read. Some of the veterans will doubtless reminisce (with bleary eyes) of times gone by when threads reached far back through time to before internets, when threads were vast and palacial with complex personalities of their own that spoke to the people and told them how to build this place.

you can order general banter by number of posts

of course there were threads in the old LTM forum that exceeded 1000 pages

plus the secret thread is currently on page 2027

edit: free association and last years World Cup thread are the longest, excluding recent pics / now playing etc

Maybe watmm is like the Library of Babel. You shouldnt ask questions like this, you will see too far and too deep. No one here realizes how deep this rabit hole goes.

Tread carefully.

av-3926.gif

Some of the veterans will doubtless reminisce (with bleary eyes) of times gone by when threads reached far back through time to before internets, when threads were vast and palacial with complex personalities of their own that spoke to the people and told them how to build this place.

av-3926.gif

You shouldnt ask questions like this, you will see too far and too deep. No one here realizes how deep this rabit hole goes.

Tread carefully.

av-3926.gif

of course there were threads in the old LTM forum that exceeded 1000 pages

that thread with all the direct downloads of DVD disc images and the complete the Oink library had to have reached at least 2,500 pages.

i miss the LTM forum

Guest IRARI

most recently that do you look like a bear or a horse thread, i completely missed that one until a few days ago

most recently that do you look like a bear or a horse thread, i completely missed that one until a few days ago

That's the Post your Most recent pic thread.

And there were two before that that went over 100 pages.

Guest abusivegeorge

That's the Post your Most recent pic thread.

And there were two before that that went over 100 pages.

Fuck it all makes sense now.

Jesus, is that real? That's like the Mayan telling the Spaniards about the golden city of El Dorado. I'm liable to bust a Kinski and make an "internet raft" to float to this place.

lol

the second s3cr3t thr34d reached over four thousand pages.

i didn't know about the lifetime members' thing. how can i join?

edited for the drunken inability to press a single key at a time sequentially to make words and shit.

second edtit: added an 'e; for spelling and shit,

Guest abusivegeorge

edited for the drunken inability to press a single key at a time sequentially to make words and shit.

There is no "join", you have to be approved (liked enough by) joyrex and then he offers you in.

There is no "join", you have to be approved (liked enough by) joyrex and then he offers you in.

srsly?

gerplink.

roof, roof.

Guest abusivegeorge
lol, yes seriously.

brilliant.

hey gerald... can i join your suoper el3et sub f0rim plaz?

Is that his real name?

Guest IRARI
lol, yes seriously.

brilliant.

hey gerald... can i join your suoper el3et sub f0rim plaz?

Is that his real name?

ironically enough his name is james thomas... as in richard d. "james" & "thomas" jenkinson

Joyrex... sorry if that's not for public consumption... i think i picked it up from the watmm wiki

Archived