IGNORED

This Kid Will Be Doing Movie FX Some Day

Joyrex

Guest assegai

Not bad, he loves using the Twitch expression to shake the camera. All very basic/intro AE FX, but the fact that he's indeed 12 is impressive.

Guest assegai
i wish i knew where to get a cracked copy of adobe after effects when i was 12 :(

True. *remembers dial-up sound*

Guest David R James

Funnily enough ive just started getting in to after effects since saturday for animation. After seeing this i just popped in to it and found there is a lightning generator.

Guest narkeworld
im not impressed. aphex did SAW - 85 92 when we was 13...

It seems like there is a lot of Roland R8 and Alesis Quadraverb used on that album and those things came out, I think, in like 1989. He wasn't 13 in 1989 + he says that he's a liar.

my favorite part of this video is the kid mugging the camera like hes a bad ass

yeah. wanted to slap the taste out of that kids mouth when he was doing that.

no shit, he was like "you just been served niggaz"

Guest El_Chemso

Un-Impressed, would you be impressed if I posted a picture of my face with the blur effect applied in Photoshop and told you I was 95? I thought not.

Its only impressive if you yourself are a retard.

Guest Mr Salads

Fucking love the responses. Give a 12 year old no goddamn mercy. What for? Cause hes 12? Fuck that kid.

Guest DaveMike

i think he will do fine, he already understands the concept of short and sweet.

if that was me i would be shooting lightning and lasers out of my dick into pictures of stoya

he does look like an insufferable brat.

And he's not doing anything advanced in those vids.

Clearly a smart kid, but seems to think he's more talented than he is. Now if he was writing plug-ins, or those effects he was creating actually showed lighting interaction with the environment because he was mocking up invisible 3D elements for them to interact with - now that would be sweet. Would also help if he had any artistic flair whatsoever.

a twelve year old uses adobe aftereffects presets?

wow

chris cunningham also uses that program but i've never seen him do such fancy technically clever effects

edited to such a good tune

Archived