IGNORED

take a photo out a window

Guest boo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

This is the incredibly boring view from the ground floor bedroom window of my fortified south-east London stronghold:

dscf1191l.jpg

It's really smog. I'd say it looks like that about 1/3 of the year, another 1/3 is slightly better than that, with the rest varying degrees of clear. Here's how it looks on one of the approximately 15 super clear days a year:

clean.jpg

Before I moved to Shanghai I never imagined a city existed that could be this polluted. I've often felt that all you'd need to do to convince global leaders of the dangers of pollution and climate change would be to fly them to Shanghai.

On the other hand, most nights it looks just like Blade Runner, which makes up for it.

Looks awesome.

My garden looks like shit right now, but I can't wait for the summer to come around.

I've got an apple tree, a strawberry plant, lemon balm, thyme etc in my garden.

14j6etd.jpg

Guest Deep Fried Everything
take a photo out a window, from your house or work

No.

i get the distinct feeling from reading posts this morning that you were awake at 7 am either already drinking or still drinking from last evening :beer:

I've been fortunate enough to face sundowns :boc: from my room both atm and where I lived one year ago (the more awesome picture)

Lekplatsen ser ut som den från Låt den rätte komma in...

Guest thanksomuch
rodeo-moto_0492.jpg

i wasn't rly paying attention to like names of posters and shit, just looking at the pictures and i saw yours and thought "shit that looks like texas!".......... -_-

take a photo out a window, from your house or work

No.

i get the distinct feeling from reading posts this morning that you were awake at 7 am either already drinking or still drinking from last evening :beer:

:embrassed:

• 2 weeks later...

heres a video from where i usually sit while i work. the porch doors face south so the lighting is gorgeous in the mornings in the evenings. sometimes the mountains are great but you cant really tell here. this video does no justice. it's an ugly day too. an ugly duckling of a day.

Archived