IGNORED

Congrats to Antarctica, the most IDM thing in the universe.

Fred McGriff

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pleased with the result. My friend is in antarctica right now as part of science studies. I bet he would say it's quite idm. Because even without a knowledge of what idm is, you know what is idm. Time to get to work on the tracks...

music video from the British Antarctic Survey's Rothera Research Station winter Antarctic film festival

Sloths are smelly, dim-witted, and full of mites and ticks.

so they're metal

lol yeah

but come on, the've got it figured. they don't need to eat, basically live in a perpetual bedroom and don't have to do fuck all. if they had a laptop they'd be on watmm and jamming out half ass idm tunes.

Welcome to Antarctica.....

couldn't find an idm track with the name Antarctica in it so I guess it is up to us...

Equinox, famous d'n'b producer, has a track named Antarctica and it is nice but not idm...

here is a shit hip hop track because I have always felt it was very idm to take the piss out of everything in life no matter how serious or tragic it seems to most...

Guest Enter a new display name

My song for the Antarctica compilation is ready for submission. I have finished the last adjustments a few hours ago. Can I PM you the .wav file, Fred?

Guest my usernames always really suck
taking only an hour to work on a complete song

okay, it is quite idm

all this "what-is-most-idm" reminds me of the following line:

Lunkwill: Do you...

Deep Thought: Have an answer for you? Yes. But you're not going to like it.

Fook: Please tell us. We must know!

Deep Thought: Okay. The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is...

[wild cheers from audience, then silence]

Deep Thought: 42.

i think we're asking the wrong question here.

edit: that's why democracy will never work out.

Futonic Records will be calling for submissions soon for the official tribute album to honor antarctica as the most IDM thing.

i might be down with this if i'm not busy.

Archived