IGNORED

Congrats to Antarctica, the most IDM thing in the universe.

Fred McGriff

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah i like the idea of cover art competition. we managed to come up with a good black holes cover that way.

i also like the idea of white vinyl... but that might be a pipe dream. CDr like DSC? or free download?

I'll post something "official" today or tomorrow. i've already gotten started on my track. i'm more excited about antarctica than i thought it would be. who knew?

rly? is this going for real? i'm in.

Yet another uncanny parallel between Antarctica and idm: Antarctica peaked in size in the 1990's and has been receding ever since.

SupaLOL™

is there a cover art comp?

i suggest isumber would make an awesome original artwork for this.

*waits for cover art comp*

YESSSSSS

yeah i like the idea of cover art competition. we managed to come up with a good black holes cover that way.

i also like the idea of white vinyl... but that might be a pipe dream. CDr like DSC? or free download?

I'll post something "official" today or tomorrow. i've already gotten started on my track. i'm more excited about antarctica than i thought it would be. who knew?

I hope so... I wanna try and win the cover comp this time!

fred... enter my cover art in the competition i sent you a few days ago! as far as track goes... i'm going to be submitting a collaborative track between me and maskine (squee)!

fred... enter my cover art in the competition i sent you a few days ago! as far as track goes... i'm going to be submitting a collaborative track between me and maskine (squee)!

will do and sweet!

nice!

Fox: What's an antarctica compilation?

Q28M5PS9: it's a compilation of songs all with a common theme of "antarctica"

Q28M5PS9: in celebration of antarctica being voted "most IDM thing 2009"

Fox: IDM?

Guest my usernames always really suck
Fox

You're not associating yourself with furries, are you? They're a shady crowd, bro.

Guest IRARI
Naw, I've known her for years. She always uses the handle "Fox In Sox" on the net.

Although...now that I think about it...

Hmm....

pix

i'm actually pretty excited this time around... maybe not at the same excitement level of first annual... but excited none the less!

free download

This. Paying for CDRs is stupid.

disagree, i like paying for things that deserve it.

Agreed. Also, when you buy a hardcopy album you actually feel like you've bought something, whereas if you buy MP3s it feels like throwing money out the window.

Archived