IGNORED

Favorite least-known Aphex tracks

Capsaicin

Is it or isn't it a fake? The youtube comments are largely skeptical.

I thought most people here largely ignore or just straight up MOCK youtube comments because how goddamn retarded they are. I mean really, look at the comments. Fucking retarded.

Faek

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilcat
Is it or isn't it a fake? The youtube comments are largely skeptical.

I thought most people here largely ignore or just straight up MOCK youtube comments because how goddamn retarded they are. I mean really, look at the comments. Fucking retarded.

Faek

there's a whole fake analord 9 EP, it comes with a text file which states:

"Bootleg or a possible fake,

Or this could be the Analord EP12, because when Analord series started, it was roumored that there will be 12 EPs. Even the audiophile box that came out with the first Analord had 12 transparent sleeves for 12 vinyls. However, there was no official release od the 12th EP, this one wondered arround the p2p networks.

Or maybe the "4 Track EP" (feat LFO) was ment to be Analord EP12 (because there is an Analord track on it), but didn't become one..."

:undecided:

Guest Pilcat
Even the audiophile box that came out with the first Analord had 12 transparent sleeves for 12 vinyls.

this is for the analord 10 pic disc is it not?

was the pic disc planned before or after the sleeves were made?

i have no clue.

Even the audiophile box that came out with the first Analord had 12 transparent sleeves for 12 vinyls.

this is for the analord 10 pic disc is it not?

was the pic disc planned before or after the sleeves were made?

i have no clue.

I would imagine before, but I'm not sure.

wow I've never heard Portreath Harbor ever

yeah sci-fi staircase, thought nobody said it (forgot the name of the track just remembered that he did it as Tahnaiya Russell)

are there any other bonus tracks like that that were only in the rerelease?

I dunno, Akunk is good

did anybody mention the first peel session track

I just realized I've never heard metapharstic. Holy shit! Or at least not in a really long time. Its fucking great.

EDIT: wait was there a version of this on classics?

Guest Tran Iberskagin
UT1-dot

Italic eyeball

Debase, Soft Palate

Ventolin (Marazavose Mix Edit)

Pancake Lizard

what?

Huh? What?

Guest Kenneth172

Track 4 on Joyrex's MD (why hasn't the MD been given a proper release yet???)

A4 on AB5 (love that "gok" sound and the overall twisted funkiness of this track)

Phlid on Secret Tracks 2 cos it sounds uncannily like a track I made on a demo sent to Rephlex back in '93 :cry:

And another vote here for #19 Stone In Focus

Track 4 on Joyrex's MD (why hasn't the MD been given a proper release yet???)

A4 on AB5 (love that "gok" sound and the overall twisted funkiness of this track)

Phlid on Secret Tracks 2 cos it sounds uncannily like a track I made on a demo sent to Rephlex back in '93 :cry:

And another vote here for #19 Stone In Focus

Track Six off AB5 (I have the vinyl AB5, b.t.w, but I'm not eBaying that just yet, will see how my others go - see previous topic - and can't be bothered to go to the cupboard and look at the record to see if it's B1 or B2 or whatever - playing the FLACs) - like that silly wa-wa-wa-wa-woo-woo sound that comes in halfway thru and at the end.

If I do sell AB5 then the reserve will be set at between £750 to £1,000. I also have some kind of test-pressing of one of the Universal Indicators - a purple vinyl 7" single - Joyrex J9 picture disc and a HAB1 white label - but these will be sold last.

i don't know how unknown it is but it was unkown to me then i read a few people here banging on about so i got hold of it, its the reload remix of on, blew me away, so far its my song for spring and maybe even summer

the last track of MM is fantastic too, i want more stuff like that! on that not, the philip glass rendition of icct hedral is fantastic

Guest JohnTqs
UT1-dot

Italic eyeball

Debase, Soft Palate

Ventolin (Marazavose Mix Edit)

Pancake Lizard

what?

Huh? What?

it's just i don't consider any of these to be "least-known aphex tracks"

Archived