IGNORED

dead space

Guest iamabe

Guest iamabe

concept_leaper_download_052308.jpg

Has anyone else played this wonderful family game? I'm enjoying it enought to play through a second time on hard. I havent cared about any games in a long time.

Guest assegai

I had a blast playing through it once on normal. It certainly makes the best out of your home theater system. Didn't find much replay value though.

Too stressfull. I can only handle being assaulted from all sides by screaming zombies for so many seconds before my nervous system shuts down and i fall unconscious

excellent fucking game. Its structure was overall very similar to RE4 which i really liked. The weapon upgrade system, the bonus armour, the fact that it has new game+ so you get to have your shit from the last playthrough, its awesome in every way shape and form.

Fantastic game, I praise it highly

The shock value went from 100% to just around 20% in a matter of a few levels. I was shitting myself the first couple of levels but once I figured out the pattern it didn't really scare me. Also it got too repetitive and there was too much back tracking.

But, I have to say the levels where you walk around outside the spaceship were really impressive!

why isn't the demo on steam? i'm not sure if my pc is good enough to play it. though i should probably finish hl2, bioshock and the other games that i'm halfway through, zole.

Guest JohnTqs
why isn't the demo on steam? i'm not sure if my pc is good enough to play it. though i should probably finish hl2, bioshock and the other games that i'm halfway through, zole.

just finish bioshock

Guest EDGEY

I thoroughly enjoyed dead space. Although, I've been much more into gaming ever since every publisher has decided to dive into the survival horror genre.

Guest catsonearth

i liked this game too. very cinematic. wasn't the best game ever, but definitely worth playing through. i dig the way they hid all the hud stuff into the actual game environment. much more immersive that way.

Archived