IGNORED

reno 911

Chris Moss Acid

on E4 tongiht its the BRAND NEW series.. but its about 6 years old. i swear i saw this exact episode when i was in florida in 2003.

anyways i like reno 911, i liked the film too. but i hardley watch it on tv.. but when i do i love it. shame i dont spend more time watching it. i guess its like scrubs, if its on ill love it but thats as far as it goes.

it also reminds me of super troopers by the broken lizard people. well funny.

20070925-reno-911%20cops.jpg

Guest Mr Salads

Liked the movie, used to like the show, dont watch it anymore

I think they should move on. The same actors should come up with something new

i like the show a lot more now that i'm willing to look past a lot of it's flaws

when i first started watching it it seemed like the guys from 'The State' were severely white washing their writing style ala 'Viva Variety' but there are moments that are golden and pretty damn funny.

also what the fuck happened to ian roberts from Upright Cititzens Brigade?

hes in the new season as a new sergant and he looks like he weighs over 300lbs but about 1 year ago he looked a normal 175

ian_roberts.jpg him several years ago

video of him now http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index....valor-sgt.-jack

i would prefer the same cast of characters to be in a new sketch comedy show, although i think the characters they play are pretty funny they jsut have way more range as actors than that, especially Thomas Lennon

I used to catch this show every week, it's hilarious. Now that I don't have cable I don't worry about it. The movie was ok, but I thought it was kinda crappy compared to the show.

xxx: we haven't talked much but I'm pretty sure we are some kind of kindred spirit yo!

looking forward to 'Michael and Michael' , a new sketch comedy shows by the 2 other dudes from the State who have also appeared on Reno 911 a bunch of times

http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/2009/02...el-have-issues/

mtv needs to seriously release the state dvd set. its all produced, all the comedians provided commentary, its all packaged, mtv is just sitting on it.

i used to watch reno 911 all the time... i probably haven't watched it in like 3 years... hell, i haven't really watched comedy central since dave chappelle went to africa!

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I generally love the show. The fact that alot of the lines are improv'ed make me laugh even more. To see someone come up with some wild ass funny comment in a split second is the epitome of comedy to me. Can't hate too much on the less funny parts.

I loved the scavenger hunt to see who'd win tickets to watch an execution.

"It's like going to Nascar, knowing that Jeff Gordon is going to die."

Terry cracks me up every time. Wish it was on here more often

I loved the scavenger hunt to see who'd win tickets to watch an execution.

"It's like going to Nascar, knowing that Jeff Gordon is going to die."

Terry cracks me up every time. Wish it was on here more often

Do you guys want some tacos?

Archived