IGNORED

outdated slang

encey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ZeroHour
I remember back in the 80's we said 'rad' and 'excellent' quite a bit, and calling people 'spazzes'

i still use the word spaz, spazzes, and spacker frequently :(

i just pulled out this hilarious 1970s illustrated sexual encyclopedia

DJ9110-00.JPG

i'll pop open a random page and just type out what's here *pops open to page 55 'H'*

Hairy Wheel : the vaginal entrance

Hand Queen : a male homosexual who prefers to masturbate his love partner by hand or perform mutual masturbation manually with him

Hand Reared: a british term which refers to a large penis believed to have been enlarged by excessive masturbation

Haytit: A loose woman prostitue who works in the fields and rurual areas and often sleeps with men in haystacks

Guest ZeroHour
Hand Reared: a british term which refers to a large penis believed to have been enlarged by excessive masturbation

IT WORKS?!

IT WORKS?!

shhh! it's a secret here in the USA, the UK folks already have a head start on us

Guest Iain C

I haven't heard anyone describe anything as "naff" lately, that one's due for a resurgence...

Archived