IGNORED

if you eat enough benzodiazapines,

Boxus

benzodiazapine is a drug not worthy of even mentioning in the same sentence as Autechre.

maybe if we were talking about Fatboy Slim you'd be allowed to mention such a boring drug

benzodiazapine is a drug not worthy of even mentioning in the same sentence as Autechre.

maybe if we were talking about Fatboy Slim you'd be allowed to mention such a boring drug

What? You don't enjoy the same vocal sample being repeated OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again?

Noob.

benzos are fantastic what are you guys talking about? Every time I do benzos I have the fucking time of my life.

i just find drugs that are designed to make you fall asleep possibly the most boring drugs on this planet. thats why i was offended it was mentioned in the same sentence as autechre. i guess different strokes for different folks

acid is better for autechre

of course

i said nothing about actually listening to autechre on benzos. my assertion was this: if you take enough of them, your mind will float into a hypnotic daydream state which is musically accompanied by the song yulquen.

benzos can be nice with a bit of weed and booze,

DMT beats Acid when it comes to best drug to take with music, hands down.

maybe i get totally different effects on benzos than other people because for me i'd rather take any other form of sleeping pill in combination with weed to get effects (ambien, dramamine) benzos literally do nothing for me but make me feel groggy and pass out, they do not give me even the slightest euphoria in combination with weed well i just pass out faster.

no euphoria from benzos? What kinds were you doing?

I had some ativan (lorazepam) and Clonazepam (Klonopin) and both of them gave me intense euphoria and sedation sort of like being drunk but much more blissful and less groggy. The Klonopin was better though.

• 1 month later...

i been eating up some of those, tis golden stuff in low doses, mayhaps with some hash and wine. hits the GABAa receptors hard & smooth. can def get hazy on hi doses, sleeping 20 hours, getting all stumbly, i prefer it casual-dose style. they're awesome opiate potentiators.. wash one back with potent pod tea or oxy's... plus, for amphetamine(-like) CNS-stimulant comedowns it's nice to have some around.

me and my mate were sitting in a half finished crane on the dock last night and watched freight vessels get in at 3-4AM. we ate xanax bars and smoked hash (plethora) while recording the sounds of the boats' motors with the mics we brought along, the endless variations, and the interaction with water and the buildings around. we could've sat there for the rest of the night and the next day. some of this stuff brings an excellent, tranquility.. but still on the rugged.

Archived