IGNORED

bye

perunamuusi

Guest abusivegeorge

see you in a week

He'll be on at the weekend

Or do you mean you're coming to Brighton with me?

who is LUDD?

He is everyone, he is no-one. He is the Alpha, the Omega, and possibly the Beta. He is...

The Most Interesting Man on WATMM

Stay LOLsty my friends.

He is everyone, he is no-one. He is the Alpha, the Omega, and possibly the Beta. He is...

The Most Interesting Man on WATMM

Stay LOLsty my friends.

lol

i don't normally look up at the clouds like a faggot... but when i do, i prefer the ones that look like titties!

He'll be back, he can't resist the temptation of reading our posts or maybe he uses Opera and can't live with the bugsfest that is WATMM on Opera Browser.

ORLY? Opera works just dandy with WATMM... what specifically are you experiencing (and which version of Opera are you using)?

[youtubehd]ehymle8VAFk[/youtubehd]

lol. ^_^

good song, wrong album. youll find this track on Hopscotch Lollipop Sunday Surprise.

and here are the lyrics and infomation of this life altering track by the frogs.

Fuck Off

Song 12 off of our LP "Hopscotch Lollipop Sunday Surprise", is "Fuck Off". It was written on February 4, 1986. It was a response to either an admirer I admired, a friend of mine who thought she was a bad influence on me, or perhaps to both of them. It is not a common speech pattern of mine. Personally, it is a statement reserved for barroom brawlers and those who in some capacity are striving towards for spiritual development, yet remain on the bottom rungs of the native American Indian totem pole. For all those who don't understand what I just wrote, or where I am coming from, "Fuck Off".

Here then are perplexing and life altering lyrics to "Fuck Off" with :

For all those who say

Make me happy, please me, entertain me

I've only this to say

Fuck off, get out of my life

Fuck off, get out of my sight

' cause I don't need your b.s. tonight

For all those who say

Make me happy, my doors locked, my phone's unplugged

Go away

Fuck off, get out of my life

Fuck off, get out of my sight

'cause I don't need your b.s. tonight

Fuck off

('cause I don't need your b.s. losers) original ending line omitted

The chord progression for the verses is : D Major / D Major ( D b in bass ) / E minor / G b minor / G Major / A Sus 4 / A Major. The chord progression for the chorus is : B minor / A Major / G Major / G b Major / E minor / G minor / D Major. The tag on the ending follows after the chorus returns to D Major and then drops down to B Major / E minor / G minor / D Major / D Major ( D b in bass ) / D Major. The overall effect of the chord progression throughout the song is a decending and ascending pattern that lulls the listener into a lullaby of sorts and bonds you in an array of harmonies, as it embarks one on a journey of confusion, loss and sadness.

When performed live, the song has been rocked, and also performed in a finger picking style. As an alternate to the ooh 's in the instrumental chorus, live I have inserted the Jiminy Cricket classic, "When you wish upon a star". The song has also concluded with the lyric, "Fuck on".

For all those who say, make me happy. Everyone is responsible for their own happiness. Please me. When you speak up, your wishes are granted. Entertain me. This statement was made by me on February 4, 1986, predating by years the statement made by Kurt Blond 007, " Here we are now, entertain us ". I've only this to say. The attractive woman I speak about in the song was delighted by my entertaining gifts, but to an extent, where to me it made me feel I was primarily that, "Dr. Entertainer". Fuck off. I speak and say and sing these specific words in the song, but I surmise I have never aimed them or spoken them in daily life. My tongue rolls a different way. Get out of my life. As opposed to, got to get you into my life. Fuck off, get out of my sight. Split. Scram. Vanish. 'Cause I don't need your b.s. tonight. B.s. stands for bullshit for the uninitiated. For all those who say, make me happy, my door's locked. Men who are upset, revert back to their caveman days and close the doors to their caves. My phone's unplugged. In that case, it's gonna be hard to make a connection. Go away. That is a line in the effort to stop the approach of others. Fuck off, get out of my life. Fuck off, get out of my sight, cause I don't need your b.s. tonight, today, or anytime. That covers daylight, darkness and both the little and big hands on the clock. No I don't need your b.s. tonight. Fuck off. This song has become one of our signature songs, when at the time of it's writing, my main objective was venting and airing out the feelings in my heart.

Archived