IGNORED

Venetian Snares on Wisp

Blir

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pantsonmyhead

i wonder what kind of shoes Venetian Snares wears while he drives while he's listening to Wisp

nike "air yeezys"

Guest joshier

I'm glad Aaron funk has said this. I think more commercial artists should express what albums they enjoy publicly.

Guest JohnTqs

sarcasm?

i listened to it a bit after posting and it was actually pretty good, so i take back what i said.

yeah it is quite good.

i made that comment earlier in the thread more because i feel like of the new acts, kettel is the one that should be getting all the chatter around these parts

myam james 2 is brilliant

Guest Fishtank

that's quite a compliment

I'd be really excited to hear Aaron talk about how awesome my music is

yeah it is quite good.

i made that comment earlier in the thread more because i feel like of the new acts, kettel is the one that should be getting all the chatter around these parts

myam james 2 is brilliant

you're like 3 years too late.

In related news, Venetian Snares is taking Wisp on tour with him this fall! I'm really looking forward to seeing that shit! I'll be at the Chicago show.

In related news, Venetian Snares is taking Wisp on tour with him this fall! I'm really looking forward to seeing that shit! I'll be at the Chicago show.

I saw that shit posted... I'm thinking about finagling a ride somehow from st louis... shit, I haven't been home since christmas anyway... I need to see some peeps anywayz, it's been too long.

Guest underscore

does this mean the november seattle wisp show is with snares as well?

yea.

and heres another quote regarding nrthndr

"best album to hike to, ever"

- me

nice, i was planning to be in seattle for the november show just for wisp but if snares is there as well... more bang for your buck.

btw, i'm looking for a place in seattle to crash. for november.

i just got my record player workin, and boy did this sound good for my first spin... I sat quietly on my bed with this on... AOTY... (though totems might edge it out, we'll see)...

If Reid didn't post on watmm, I still would have the same admiration for this album, though it truly is awesome that posts on watmm and seems to be a very open, nice guy.

Props to vsnares, speaking the truth!

If Reid didn't post on watmm, I still would have the same admiration for this album, though it truly is awesome that posts on watmm and seems to be a very open, nice guy.

Yeah, I was a Wisp fan before I even knew about WATMM. I first found his music through Earstroke Records. I later found out that netlabel is almost all WATMM members lol.

Archived