IGNORED

Coldplay Slaughters "Billy Jean"

Joyrex

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd like to go down in history as the man who shot chris martin to death

That's a bit harsh; sure, this cover sucks arse, but he's still a decent musician/singer...

that statement wasn't based on this insipid cover

it was based on him being about the biggest ponce i can think of

A bigger ponce than Bono? What would happen if you put Chris Martin and Bono in the same room together?

I dont think Watmmers realize how pathetic it is to pretty much hate on everything that is remotely popular or mainstream.

It's not pathetic to call something that's shit, shit.

jswift loved jamiroquai too

I also love a fair bit of early Jamiroquai. The first two albums were great..and I know I'm gonna get flack for this, but the single "Deeper Underground" was a fucking tune.

im going down in history of upseting the coldplay community, with a youtube comment like;

why?

chris martin is the equivilent of hitler killing jews then coldplay slaughtering this track.

it shames me to know eno produced that overhyped, overproduced garbage....christ.

Thankfully the album he did with Byrne recently was excellent.

it shames me to know eno produced that overhyped, overproduced garbage....christ.

Thankfully the album he did with Byrne recently was excellent.

have you heard the whole album? there's actually some really decent shoegazey stuff on it. chinese sleep chant is really great.

Guest analogue wings

coldplay is music for accountants

i would seriously rather listen to korn than coldplay because korn on some level at least realise that they are shit

Susan Sontag was an ignorant cunt.

This is also true.

Is it just me, or is this true about most lesbos?

Susan Sontag was an ignorant cunt.

This is also true.

Is it just me, or is this true about most lesbos?

You're just a chauvinist.

i'm a bit puzzled by all the coldplay hate. it could be because i never watch mtv and am not that exposed to the hype? anyways, the few of their tracks that i've heard in my life were somewhere between great and okay. i also think chris martin has an interesting voice.

Guest abusivegeorge

I think Coldplay is better than Aphex Twin and Luke Vibert put together you IDM homophobes.

Coldplay is the real IDM.

Archived