fo3rl2.jpg

a trusty old pair of nike terminator lows

2mq9rw1.jpg

converse all stars, need a new pair of these cause they are fucked

11s1j7c.jpg

I've got much too many pairs of shoes to carry on with this pointless post

Guest Iain C

Jesus Christ...

It seems like everywhere you go, you see terribly dressed people. But by far the two biggest areas people fuck up in are jeans and trainers. I might start a "post pics of your jeans" thread but my camera is still borked...

I mean, Taubs, yours are alright, just standard trainers really, but those Reeboks? Fire is the only cure.

I do like a good hi-top mind you. Supras have always appealed to me, but they're not really my style:

supra-skytop-ns-muska-white-2-1.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHxvQr9al258IAFBzaUY87SfIMjkw

Thisket has the best hi-tops in this thread. But if in doubt (or poverty) just go with Converse (white/off white/black).

Edited by Iain C

Jesus Christ...

It seems like everywhere you go, you see terribly dressed people. But by far the two biggest areas people fuck up in are jeans and trainers. I might start a "post pics of your jeans" thread but my camera is still borked...

I mean, Taubs, yours are alright, just standard trainers really, but those Reeboks? Fire is the only cure.

I do like a good hi-top mind you. Supras have always appealed to me, but they're not really my style:

Thisket has the best hi-tops in this thread. But if in doubt (or poverty) just go with Converse (white/off white/black).

these are converse?

i don't get it? are you suggesting my shoes are pedestrian?

*rimshot*

but yeah. i often wear plaid shirts, baggy jeans and i wear wool pullovers all the time in winter. you probably wouldn't even speak to me if you'd ever meet me.

(at Iain)

Edited by iep

Guest Iain C

*rimshot*

but yeah. i often wear plaid shirts, baggy jeans and i wear wool pullovers all the time in winter. you probably wouldn't even speak to me if you'd ever meet me.

(at Iain)

Just something to take on your hiking trip

Jesus Christ...

these are converse?

Nah, those are Supra Skytops, I should have structured my post a bit better. They're pretty awesome-looking shoes, I think they're designed for skateboarders. Like I said, not my personal style but definitely look great on the right person. No idea how much they cost...

When I wear trainers, which isn't too often, it's these standards:

172717_ConBlackHigh.jpg

I used to wear a lot more. I've got some well embarrassing shoes in my collection, the lime green Gola tennis shoes with white stripes spring to mind...

Edited by Iain C

*rimshot*

(at Iain)

Just something to take on your hiking trip

Jesus Christ...

these are converse?

Nah, those are Supra Skytops, I should have structured my post a bit better.

price ?