IGNORED

Post pics of your shoes

Guest dese manz hatin

For work:

1070082-p-DETAILED.jpg

Also in black.

Cole Haan dress shoes have these integrated, concealed Nike Aire soles; basically the only thing that makes wearing business attire daily somewhat less terrible. They're actually comfortable enough that I wear them with jeans too, for casual shit.

I wear some old sneakers to the gym, the two times a year I go. Otherwise, I have some Doc Martens like these:

418fr6D3FFL.jpg

And some broken-in Rainbow sandals for making quick runs out of the house or just kicking around. I used to hate sandals but these are actually comfortable once they break in.

rainbow-sandals.jpg

i wear red wing iron rangers most days, now that my beloved 7-year-old oxblood DM's have more or less fallen apart.

Red-Wing-%27Iron-Ranger%27-Cap-Toe-Boot-01.jpg

These look a bit like my riding boots (well they're the same colour). Because I'm cool I wear them normally, not just for working around horses.

i like these! i'm looking around for non tennis shoes now since i don't want to rock them anymore and i'm not into the styles of today.

I have a pair in black and love them. But they nearly killed me this winter several times over. Sturdy but no grip.

i wear red wing iron rangers most days, now that my beloved 7-year-old oxblood DM's have more or less fallen apart.

Red-Wing-%27Iron-Ranger%27-Cap-Toe-Boot-01.jpg

These look a bit like my riding boots (well they're the same colour). Because I'm cool I wear them normally, not just for working around horses.

i like these! i'm looking around for non tennis shoes now since i don't want to rock them anymore and i'm not into the styles of today.

I have a pair in black and love them. But they nearly killed me this winter several times over. Sturdy but no grip.

yeah, i came a-cropper on the icy stratford pavements a couple of times myself. if you take them to a decent cobbler they can glue a thin, grippy rubber sole on the bottom. not that i bothered.

Pretty sure Gein could handle an X-Acto knife and clean those travesties up

I mean, remove that totally authentic dripping rubber, what an asshole

Guest AcrossCanyons

nike_vintage.jpg

these are my latest pair, few months old now. bruised and battered from wearing them on nights out, but I think they look great that way. probably the nicest pair of shoes I've ever brought.

boy do I want to buy some new shoes after going through this thread now though. nothing better than a brand new pair of dope sneakers.

18ccp09.jpg

20ccp09.jpg

21ccp09.jpg

also in black

Carol Christian Poell object dyed rubber dipped trainers

I honestly thought you made those yourself.

1600 quid? Are you serious? What the fuck is wrong with you?

OMG! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/sneakers-trainers/item10063966.aspx?storeid=9108

I spilled paint on my runners before, wonder how much I can sell them for.

Edited by chassis

18ccp09.jpg

20ccp09.jpg

21ccp09.jpg

also in black

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/sneakers-trainers/item10063966.aspx?storeid=9108

margiela makes some excellent shoes if you're into that sort of thing and i know at least one watmmer wears them. if you've got the cash, why not?

18ccp09.jpg

20ccp09.jpg

21ccp09.jpg

also in black

margiela makes some excellent shoes if you're into that sort of thing and i know at least one watmmer wears them. if you've got the cash, why not?

Cause I could think of 6 billion better things to do with it.

Iain C - I think they're amazing I'd love to have a pair just to look at!

Also Margiela make beautiful shoes (Bambi has a wicked pair)

You haters don't know shit, posting shoes that belong in the sale area of TKMaxx!

Edited by rixxx