IGNORED

Iphone HATE

Guest mafted

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my love hate relationship with apple is like this,

when Apple products work like they should,especially in tandum, multiple products working together in harmony it's like a computer orgasm,

it's smooth, aesthetically pleasing and harmonious

when Apple products don't work like they should it's more frustrating than a normal computer experience, because at least with a PC/windows or linux you are anticipating some sort of configuration nightmare.

cut to chase - robbie is right, insane audiophile father in law is wrong

and never the twain shall probably meet

lol, i don't mean to side track the thread but if you want a laugh go to http://www.audiogon.com/

when i see him surfing the net this is where he goes

actual quote from the cables classifieds

Shouldn't high end audio USB cables be part of the stimulous plan Tired of waiting Check this out prices start at $60 for 1 Meter We're using our awesome sounding 4 conductor, shielded OFC Nirvana

when i was ready to become an apple fag full fledged Apple had sunken super low. I think it all started with the ipod. I find it unfortunate that the ipod is already so pervasive (a device that only works with one software program and is meant to work with M4a files, not mp3s)that the name is almost like kleenex, you don't even say'mp3 player' anymore you say ipod, same with 'podcast' its kind of disgusting to me. and you know what? i own an ipod, it's so pervasive that even people who philosophically are agains them still have little choice, they are the cheapest mp3 player on the market for he amount of space.

Apple are fucking genius at marketing. They have done something most other gigantic public companies have been able t accomplish. What is it?

A loyalty by the left leaning or liberal demographic, people who are generally anti microsoft because they are a huge conglomerate. Now you tell me, what other company with a best selling product has been able to get that many followers who are anti corporate greed?

iPods work with more than iTunes, if you do just a touch of research. The m4a container is very versatile, and AAC is a really good audio codec that is also widely supported.

I'm not gonna disagree with you about Apple "fanbois" who rant about how Apple is infalliable, but those kinds of idiots are everywhere.

actual quote from the cables classifieds

Shouldn't high end audio USB cables be part of the stimulous plan Tired of waiting Check this out prices start at $60 for 1 Meter We're using our awesome sounding 4 conductor, shielded OFC Nirvana

:facepalm:

I'm not gonna disagree with you about Apple "fanbois" who rant about how Apple is infalliable, but those kinds of idiots are everywhere.

the apple ones are superpervasive. spend a couple days watching the way comments are moderated on /.

q: would M$'s stock drop if gates or, lol, ballmer, developed level 64 cancer?

hint: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest mafted

i dont even know what usb audio cable means, are they referring to the usb cable used to plug in your soundcard breakout box to the computer

i'm fairly certain the tuss uses these

mmmmmm

usb.avi

i dont even know what usb audio cable means, are they referring to the usb cable used to plug in your soundcard breakout box to the computer

i'm fairly certain the tuss uses these

mmmmmm

omfg! that's how rushup edge was made?????

the apple ones are superpervasive. spend a couple days watching the way comments are moderated on /.

q: would M s stock drop if gates or, lol, ballmer, developed level 64 cancer?

hint: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh yeah, I used to participate in the moderation at /. but quickly realised it was pretty futile due to the groupthink over there.

really, iw as thinking jobs looked more like Richard, the chin is like identical man.

Maybe someone has to combine the two steve's faces. A portmanteau so to speak. I give you Steve Jozniak.

Guest joshier

I know someone who bought into the whole 'super special speaker cables', don't get me wrong you can get shit ones and good ones, but the good ones cost a marginal price, way under $20.

It's funny though because it's very much like people who pimp their cars. They buy some really expensive mods like dump valves, spoilers, engine modifications. If they just saved that cash then sold the car they would be able to buy a faster car that is designed to go the speed it does in the same vein that my friend could have bought new speakers to hear an actual difference.

Seriously, why buy something that you don't notice the difference unless you have have the ears of a bat?

Guest mafted

hahaaah..

I don't even hate them I'd just never seen a rant quite so well executed and thought out. The graphics are critical.

Archived