IGNORED

The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus - trailer

Rubin Farr

Guest zaphod

stunning, fantastic, amazing, dazzling, a visual treat, spellbinding, gorgeous, a sumptuous black cock slithering up my heaving asshole

Now this is one where you give the director the benefit of the doubt.

The CGI/green screening didn't look all that shit hot, like I know it's supposed to be "IMagination" but the characters looked really super-imposed.

With that cast and that director though, I'll definitely go check it out in the theater.

i'm with you, chengod, as far as the vfx goes; i'm hoping gilliam is enough of a procrastinator for the effects in this trailer to be rough versions.

but goddamn, i'm excited, it seems like gilliam has enough free reign for the film to take off.

people need to stop trying to pass off cgi as being "real" and start to play up the cartoony side of it.

that's the only way to embrace the capabilities. like that shit with the candyland was cool

but the other stuff looked whack

speed racer: masterpiece

you guys are in denial

that movie was probably the best of the decade

a top ten surprise smash with the passion of tennessee williams

(basically yeah you're right it's not a masterpiece but i definitely think it's pretty great)

Archived