IGNORED

Members you respect the most

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Major thanks to george (you know why I love and respect you), Iain C (mutual respect) and Berk (I liked the way you made your way into WATMM with stealth, subtlety and dignity, and your posts are never less than intelligent and interesting, or just plain witty). Nice to know someone here knows I exist.

n.b. Being pissed and listening to Nick Cave are near meaningless without Iain C.

n.n.b. I'm not actually from Norfolk, I just live here. I actually hail from Cheshire via Nottingham.

+

LUDD, mosca, chen, kaini (GB ftw), and lumpenprol (intelligent and interesting guy). And finally, CBrown, don't know why he always got so much flak. Maybe to do with something before my time here, but fuck it, I like him and hope he comes back one day.

Everyone except Brian Tregaskin. I mean seriously. How could you forget about me? After all we've been through!

I can't make a list. sorry.

this thread is about "respect" (lol). and you're not in my "respect" "list". i like you, which is really different (i think). take tidbit for example: i respect him for his taste in electro and stuff but i don't "like" him. i don't even know him. and i don't want to. he's probably a cunt anyway lololol.

so don't be jealous babe, i like your ass even though i don't respect it mmmkay?

bullshit. you don't respect yo friends?

don't be jealous babe, i like your ass even though i don't respect it mmmkay?

i've heard this so much and it hurts every single time.

rise up sneaksta

impossible. I thought me and BT had a mutual respect for each other.

Guest abusivegeorge

bcm, because i've seen a picture of him and i'm pretty sure he could kick my ass no sweat

lol

This guy is way too loving to kick your arse. He might smash the shit out of someone like Kaen, but not you.

*runs*

bcm, because i've seen a picture of him and i'm pretty sure he could kick my ass no sweat

lol

This guy is way too loving to kick your arse. He might smash the shit out of someone like Kaen, but not you.

*runs*

aaaaw, you know me so well George.... I'm not generally violent (except on the tube).... Although if you are a table leg and I've just stubbed my toe on you then you better fucking prepare to die.

Everyone except Brian Tregaskin. I mean seriously. How could you forget about me? After all we've been through!

this thread is about "respect" (lol). and you're not in my "respect" "list". i like you, which is really different (i think). take tidbit for example: i respect him for his taste in electro and stuff but i don't "like" him. i don't even know him. and i don't want to. he's probably a cunt anyway lololol.

so don't be jealous babe, i like your ass even though i don't respect it mmmkay?

if you really know your friends .. you lost your respect a long time ago .. ;-] ... but that's ok .. cause it got covered up by love ...

if you really know your friends .. you lost your respect a long time ago .. ;-] ... but that's ok .. cause it got covered up by love ...

what do you mean?

Guest my usernames always really suck

[quote name='BCM' date='04 September 2009 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1252075494'

aaaaw, you know me so well George.... I'm not generally violent (except on the tube).... Although if you are a table leg and I've just stubbed my toe on you then you better fucking prepare to die.

Is "table leg" another British slang for a part of the penis, like "bell end"?

what do you mean?

well it all depends of course on the this thread's ever shifting definition of 'respect' nao doesn't it... why would i have friends that i don't like.. but deeper than that how can i not like family ... it's complicated .. but try and see the best in what i said .. ta ;-]

Vamos Scorcho's grown on my lately. His posts always stand out to me. Maybe just because he's a shark. I love him.

His descriptions of his own nervous attacks are very hilarious. He, sinicalypse, and delet stand out in my mind as very insane and funny posters. Dr Clitterhaus is one of the most unique members and can earn a chuckle from me most times.

Maybe it's just my imagination, but things were more lively and interesting here when McGriff was posting. He was one of my favorite posters I think. Sneaksta's alright too and judging from his posts we have similar taste in musik

Other posters are too homogeneous/similar to each other to really make an impression.

[quote name='BCM' date='04 September 2009 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1252075494'

Is "table leg" another British slang for a part of the penis, like "bell end"?

wtf

Archived