IGNORED

Little bit of acid

Amen Warrior

Guest Hanratty

nice track! i was thinking that it would be cool to have an ambient mix where you take out most of the drums and focus on the atmospherics. and/or make the drums a lot weirder. but good stuff, really!

Guest Glass Plate

too much reliance on the 303 line or something, I just don't like to see this style of acid STILL being made. I dunno maybe I'm too young, or too something.

Guest chunky

too much reliance on the 303 line or something, I just don't like to see this style of acid STILL being made. I dunno maybe I'm too young, or too something.

too idm

when would you like to have seen this style of acid stop being made, ideally?

I don't hear a 303 there, or is it just me.

otherwise, nice acid tune mr warrior! I haven't put up much recently either, but i just might start doing it again soon..

• 1 month later...

Archived