IGNORED

Roman Polanski...

jeremymacgregor87

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol @ the paedos on watmm

Sometimes when I'm on watmm I ask myself "am I actually reading this correctly?" Then I read it again and die a little inside.

the key is he has to get caught raping a monkey. If he just rapes monkies and makes music it may not help his musical career, unless consuming chimp semen activates creativity cell in the brain.

I don't know what I was thinking. Those monkeys are little sluts sitting around sticking their fingers up each others distended arses all day, a jury would never convict. However, if we could get the flashbulb to rape a prepubescent monkey, a primate minor...

And of course the odd paedophile scandal never did BoC any harm.

I think quaaludes and champagne might do the trick.

Guest my usernames always really suck

Maybe the girl's mother should be charged too.

Telling him her daughter was 17 (and providing her with the aforementioned drugs that Roman used) should certainly have a lot to do with the crime even happening in the first place.

It's ok to drug and rape a 13 year olds arsehole, as long as you do a runner and don't get caught for 30 years.

We just need to leave these old people alone. They're somebody's grandad for fucks sake. In my day, when I had my arsehole buggered to kingdom come by a friendly paedo, the local plod would come along and give hime a cuff round the ear and send him on his way. Which was for the best as he produced rather excellent watercolours of alsatians.

lol, you need to post more

It's ok to drug and rape a 13 year olds arsehole, as long as you do a runner and don't get caught for 30 years.

We just need to leave these old people alone. They're somebody's grandad for fucks sake. In my day, when I had my arsehole buggered to kingdom come by a friendly paedo, the local plod would come along and give hime a cuff round the ear and send him on his way. Which was for the best as he produced rather excellent watercolours of alsatians.

lol, you need to post more

i think that every time he posts anymore.

All of this is irrelevant! The really important detail is that the Manson Family helped the universe by destroying Sharon Tate's demon baby! 'Rosemary's Baby' is based on the life of Polanski. Mia Farrow was Sharon Tate in the film. Anton LaVey played the Wolf/Lizard/Devil (based on L Ron Hubbard). Polanski is a satanist. And Charles Manson was a folk musician who tricked some dumb hippies into believing he was god (with the help of LSD25) in order to carry out Manson's mission, given to him by the Beatles, to destroy the moonchild in Tate's womb. But at least we are all still here!

Post of the Year contender

wow, America is so 'behind' the times....

Post of the Year contender

wow, America is so 'behind' the times....

We just live in a very repressed culture.

yes we do...

But we have to worry about going to hell when we die......

Sex before marriage being a horrible horrible thing....

Nudity being kept to yourself, for it is a shameful thing that we all look at tons of, in our private moments....

Ah America......

The country that ruined Nicola Tesla, leaving him only to be remembered as

"that guy the hair-band named themselves after."

Corporate World...

Earth's new name some day....

Coffee ready to drink at all times....

Our skin will turn into suits,

we will have suits for skin!

112534__sunshine_l.jpg

brazil22.jpg

4YefLfTmJqa0qk14vykqj2vvo1_500.jpg

I feel fine.

• 2 months later...

I was just listening to Psychic TV's excellent song "Roman P", and thinking about how happy I was that this overrated, lecherous old jew is finally going to spend the rest of his flaccid little life behind bars. Hope it was worth it, Roman.

Archived